Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm manifesting an autumn album :hair: Give me October, season of the witch, orange and brown leaves energy 

yes pls. i can’t do winter please lana no. when she dropped Hope in january 2019, my town had a massive snow storm and i just associate that song with dead winter and it makes me sad!! give me summer or give me autumn or don’t give it to me at all mommy 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

50 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I know we must respect her process and artistic choices but I’ll riot if Thunder is turned into a piano ballad. That’s where I draw the line.

Manifesting Track 9: You roll like thunder - when you come crashing in (Piano ballad produced by Jack Anton Off)

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

Manifesting Track 9: You roll like thunder - when you come crashing in (Piano ballad produced by Jack Anton Off)

You roll like thunder - and it all comes down to make the sound of our...

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

I'm manifesting an autumn album :hair: Give me October, season of the witch, orange and brown leaves energy 

Ugh yes. I want spicy pumpkin latte vibes and a cover of House of the Rising Sun. Manifestashun! :illumilana:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it's mad to think we're almost in september again! it feels like yesterday we were wishing for a halloween album, that is actually crazy... this whole year has flew by

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it's mad to think we're almost in september again! it feels like yesterday we were wishing for a halloween album, that is actually crazy... this whole year has flew by

august 5th is right around the corner omg what tf happened :scoff:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

august 5th is right around the corner omg what tf happened :scoff:

lana making us wish our time away for an album thats what happened :hooker:

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

summer is the prime time for a lana del rey album and that is objective. you think i wanna listen to songs about mid-july n summer heat in the dead of december??? no. :crossed:

The fact that this is so accurate... I actually had a hard time diving into NFR because of that (silly I know) but I basically semi-postponed it to the following summer. And I'm still discovering it, kinda.

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

10 hours ago, Future Jazz said:

Lana's videos don't always match the content of the song. take Freak, Let Me Love You Like A Woman, Young And Beautiful, White Mustang, Mariners Apartment Complex.

referred to the song as TNBAR, and did not work with Rick to rework it after January 2018. 

that’s not a very valid point, seeing as white mustang vid was meant for tnbar and freak was meant for ultraviolence. both those vids made a lot of sense in the context of the songs they were meant for. also lmlylaw & mac were lazy vids. 

also yeah pretty sure tnbar was always called that, wasnt architecture just an alt name/fan title? anyways not relevant

again, she didn’t need rick to rewrite a few words. anyways my point is that the demo we got was definitely the one intended for lfl. that doesn’t necessarily mean she didn’t decide to scrap it and rework it (before lfl was released) for a future album. just because she reworked it before lfl came out doesnt mean the reworked version was intended for lfl. she already had the vid shot, but then the song leaked, and more than likely that’s when she decided to both scrap it from lfl and rework it for a future release. soooo….?

I love blue banisters but im not a fan of the key change in the verses, the chorus' are far superior, i wish she kept that melody for the whole song

2 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Body Is A Map Of LA - Chest Sierra Madre - Hips Every High Byway That You - Toyota.

hope is... found dead

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

Body Is A Map Of LA - Chest Sierra Madre - Hips Every High Byway That You - Toyota.

hope is... found dead

Wait till she sees Track 11: Never had a problem talking with you - but when you wanna dance my heart goes boom like that, boom like that, boom like that (feat. Florence + The Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, Lorde, Dominikkki Lane & Jessica Lange)

20 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

we haven't had a summer record since lust for life :crai:why is she wasting valuable summer time :crossed:

because we've been such ungrateful cuntz, she literally called us "u little fuckers" in L4L era. We had it coming bitches.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

she ain’t done with the inspiration of running with the wolves. we’ve seen in cocc video, in the caption of white dress on instagram, in the blue banisters potential cover art (node to wolves from german shepherds since it’s wolves ancestor) and finally the last selfie in insta. i wonder how she is gonna channel it this time around in the new era. 

please leak map of la. thanks    

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

6 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

we haven't had a summer record since lust for life :crai:why is she wasting valuable summer time :crossed:

I have a feeling this is going to be a late summer album.

Perfect for sangria on the patio and late sunsets.

pass me my vape.

Just now, Mike Dean is a god said:

I hope there’s good songs for being fucked to on this album. It’s been a while frankly. We need some slutty bops

HA. Like Gods & Monsters or Freak. I grew up on hip-hop and I live in The Mission. So I feel that. I need my Latina Lana back.

pass me my vape.

5 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I love blue banisters but im not a fan of the key change in the verses, the chorus' are far superior, i wish she kept that melody for the whole song

Agreed

43 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

I hope there’s good songs for being fucked to on this album. It’s been a while frankly. We need some slutty bops

This comment burns my eyes, what is the reason?? Who could ever maintain an erection while listening to Lana Del Rey?? Put on some deep house, dirty funk, techno, passionate bedroom indie, emotional ambient. Music that has a groove to it and is actually sensual.