Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Who could ever maintain an erection while listening to Lana Del Rey??

I don't get it too. Listening to music is a turn off for me.

Mfhp.gif

10 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Agreed

This comment burns my eyes, what is the reason?? Who could ever maintain an erection while listening to Lana Del Rey?? Put on some deep house, dirty funk, techno, passionate bedroom indie, emotional ambient. Music that has a groove to it and is actually sensual.

she's literally made a song about kitchen (anal? :creepna3:) sex and who are you anyway to dictate what music to fuck to please :rip:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

12 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Put on some deep house, dirty funk, techno, passionate bedroom indie, emotional ambient. Music that has a groove to it and is actually sensual.

Wait-

Lana would totally eat that music styles. She could doing something interesting in funk or house ( and invite Jorja, Kali and SZA to these songs). Techno in Lana's version would be collapse :defeated:

the album cover should have lana lying down in the nude with a map of LA deeply cut into her entire body and she's lying in a pool of blood with roses and hydrangeas floating around... we need controversy back again :hooker:

people crying about tiny bruises on her chest, this will send them over the edge :hooker:

Spoiler

:hooker:

Spoiler

edit: just realised this would be too gory for an album cover... nvm :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm curious about the single cover. Is she going to use the selfie again or another pic from the Neil photoshoot? Maybe she'll use a screenshot from the MV :thumb2:.

If we get it with the preorder maybe we won't get one and she'll use the album cover (like TG and FIILY) tho. Or not cause we got a single cover for Chemtrails title track when she released it with the preorder (even though she posted the cover a month before that).

A lot of questions and no answers :horror:

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm curious about the single cover. Is she going to use the selfie again or another pic from the Neil photoshoot? Maybe she'll use a screenshot from the MV :thumb2:.

If we get it with the preorder maybe we won't get one and she'll use the album cover (like TG and FIILY) tho. Or not cause we got a single cover for Chemtrails title track when she released it with the preorder (even though she posted the cover a month before that).

A lot of questions and no answers :horror:

she def won't use the selfie 

i am manifesting but also the selfies were a moment, a joke, a lesson, etc. - she won't repeat it  

giphy.gif 

mUENGN9.png

9 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Wait.. has this been discussed before 

idk i think its more the colors are representative of their own individual meanings. like blue for lana is usually sadness, pain, depression, etc. where as grey represents resilience and strength and green represents growth and new beginnings. 

i do think the bruises metaphor is really interesting but it kind of seems like a reach considering that bruises kinda turn yellow-ey when they heal n not green and grey. plus theyre more red/purple/grey when theyre new. 

15 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Wait.. has this been discussed before 

sorry if controversial but i find the bruises thing kinda boring and like we shouldn't be too deep abt it :bebe: to me it seems like it was part of the whole bad cover art joke, complete with diminutive symbolism 

mUENGN9.png

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the album cover should have lana lying down in the nude with a map of LA deeply cut into her entire body and she's lying in a pool of blood with roses and hydrangeas floating around... we need controversy back again :hooker:

people crying about tiny bruises on her chest, this will send them over the edge :hooker:

Reveal hidden contents

:hooker:

Reveal hidden contents

edit: just realised this would be too gory for an album cover... nvm :crossed:

I honestly think the blue bannisters are literal - it obviously can conceptually extend to metaphor, but she’s pretty specific in her visual language setting a scene. Painting her bannisters was probably a thing that her man offered to do, and just never got around to it in time.

53 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

its literally just an ugly picsart filter:oprah2:

Right? I'm 99.9% sure that filter creates a bruised texture over it. Idk why people are obsessed with dissecting the meaning behind something so simple  :yawn:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven