Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

BoZ also wasn’t a fan of NFR and hated vroom vroom by oop daddy work charli xcx snatch my wig so please don’t take his personal opinion too seriously 

HE WASNT A FAN OF NFR?? it’s time to abolish polish gays with questionable tastes. i hope DL3 is an exact replica of blue banisters 

hate to be a negative nancy but my hype for this album decreases the more we learn about it honestly :pft: but that's okay, because either 1) i'll have low expectations so i won't spend a bunch of money pre-ordering 5453458 variants of an album i don't end up liking and i won't be truly disappointed because i was ready for it 2) i'll be pleasantly surprised!!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

pretty sure it's gonna have variety in production like the three singles are proof of that (unless she really did say I'll piano the rest)

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

HE WASNT A FAN OF NFR?? it’s time to abolish polish gays with questionable tastes. i hope DL3 is an exact replica of blue banisters 

yeah most of polish fans still think UV was Lana’s peak… and I can kinda understand this point of view but preferring sucker charli over pc music charli is where I draw the line

3 minutes ago, be sweet said:

pretty sure it's gonna have variety in production like the three singles are proof of that (unless she really did say I'll piano the rest)

this is the only thing giving me hope! like Text Book is obviously v different to WFWF, Thunder (if its on the album) is v different to Blue Banisters... im hoping this means there'll be a mixture of instrumentation, production styles, etc

can't wait for Be My Mommy [Be My Daddy 2.0 The Re-Up] right after Cherry Blossom as an ode to Chuck <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg

lemme get everyone's hopes up for a second...

everyone knows that how to disappear was originally a piano ballad that got reworked into an art pop christmas bop (imo a blessing in disguise)

nfr had some piano driven tracks yet (in my head I like to think) Lana wanted to have variety so she said let's bop it up! Since everybody here knows our queen knows how to pull off a body of work all of her albums are indicative of that she wouldn't dare do shit like this unless it really did work - boz is probs just tasteless and honestly it's only until we get the whole album to either pan or praise it so let's just do it and don't wait :wub:

I were getting an autumn album, so I really don’t mind if it’s piano « heavy ». As a summer album, it would have been so weird. 
alright, I’ll stop expecting Arcadia in the next days and wait for it in September I guess.

I wish Insiders would stop sharing their personal opinions on things :rip: either give a crumb of info, or a hint about the sonic direction or shut up

no one cares that one person that hasn’t liked a Lana album since UV doesn’t like the album. That’s not exactly that hard to predict

I can't stand ballads anymore, I just hope they have like a crazy piano rather than that jigglypuff piano from Blue Banisters :toofloppy:

Text Book stands out from the rest of the singles clearly because it's not a piano ballad, I have high hopes there will be at least half the record produced by Zach.

I just know this is gonna be my favorite Lana album. I absolutely love the three singles + Thunder and I'm 100% sure I'll be replaying Arcadia for the 1000th time by next friday. As a big fan of piano, slow stripped back with classical influences music and COCC/Honeymoon obsessive lover,  I'm can't be more certain about how much this gonna be THE album. 

When it turns out that BB was entirely scrapped for a piano ballad Christmas album due to be released in December :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

24 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

I just know this is gonna be my favorite Lana album. I absolutely love the three singles + Thunder and I'm 100% sure I'll be replaying Arcadia for the 1000th time by next friday. As a big fan of piano, slow stripped back with classical influences music and COCC/Honeymoon obsessive lover,  I'm can't be more certain about how much this gonna be THE album. 

GORL YES

Ya gorl Pinky was a classical pianist back in the day so I really love a good classical song. Imagine another 24 with prominent sax, jazzy piano, and a croony outro. But do I also want a guitar drenched hot n heavy song? ALSO YES. EITHER WAY WE CAN’T LOSE SIS :kris: :angie: :trisha: :gurl: