6. Fine china orchestral demo

7. Big bad wolf

8. Noir

9. Tired of singing the blues

10. Your Girl

11. Riverside

12-16 new songs obviously the 3 flops r scrapped

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Random question, but I was listening to the album just now and thought of it lol: If one the songs on the album were to be an AKA rework, which song would you want it to be (besides Yayo obviously)? I think that Oh Say Can You See or PSB would be perfect 

I would love a re-worked and longer version of Oh Say Can You See.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Random question, but I was listening to the album just now and thought of it lol: If one the songs on the album were to be an AKA rework, which song would you want it to be (besides Yayo obviously)? I think that Oh Say Can You See or PSB would be perfect 

I'd say Kill Kill, just because I want it to be released but that song is perfect the way it is!

Perhaps, For K. OSCYS or PSB as well...

OR! :dua: Mermaid Motel! :grinds:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Fine China would’ve literally been perfect for this album omg like she just broke off an (alleged) engagement and Chuck just had a baby liiiike one life begins one comes undone hello???

qfrWuBl.png

If what Honeymoons said it's true, what would YTH Chemtrails version have sounded like? :toofunny: 

Would it be more folk-ish and stripped down with acoustic guitars instead and no drums? I can see it... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Put Me In A Movie but she would have to rework the lyrics so... I'd pick Mermaid Motel or Kill Kill.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I need Brite Lites to not be the same three lines repeated :trisha:

Id rather put me in a movie tho

Also Queen of the Gas Station :trisha:

15 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

One thing I love about lanas albums are the storyline (Though I’m not a huge fan of COCC that album has one of the best and cohesive  storylines of a Lana album) but I’m not sure how it’s gonna turn out this time with almost half of the album being unreleased from past. 

Well you can compile anything and make a story out of it. 

14 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Fine China would’ve literally been perfect for this album omg like she just broke off an (alleged) engagement and Chuck just had a baby liiiike one life begins one comes undone hello???

salt. so much salt in our wounds. 

4 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

if by genius you mean lazy and without the slightest plan nor idea for this album yes, definitely 

there is some laziness to it but knowing her she wouldn't do it for no reason 

I would love something like this, although I’m sure we will get a few songs that we know nothing about, which is great too.

1. Wildflower Wildfire

2. Thunder

3. Riverside

4. Text Book

5. Arcadia

6. Color Blue

7. Cherry Blossom

8. I Talk to Jesus

9. Fine China

10. Pawn Shop Blues

11. Wild One

12. Dealer

13. Blue Banisters

although i think fine china would be a splendid part of this album, at least there's a 2020/2021 version that can leak in the (probably distant) future, as well as a 2019/2020 version of yes to heaven! :smile: and a lot of scrapped blue banisters demos and outtakes, if only leakers would actually leak... :eartha2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

SO LIKE what if this just ends up being her version of the "unreleased songs album"

the scrapped songs get pushed to her next project she's working on with Mike Dean.

And then she releases American Standards and Classics

TRIPLE ALBUM COMING !!!!!! 

faSE.gif