Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if the insiders don't feel like sharing any info, they could leak some songs :oprah3: california demo? garden of eden? unidentified flying bill? some random outtake from 2016? anything? :oprah3:

I would die if this comes out.

Mfhp.gif

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Wear rubber GrossMixedDolphin-size_restricted.gif

But I‘m just a modern day gay man with a weak constitution… depending on a white hetero dude called BoZ  :trisha:

I wish the pre order would crash in :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I need someone who finally will fix my weather vane :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

26 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHADE OF BLUE TO PAINT MY BANISTERS :trisha:

You could also paint them green or grey :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I have just rewatched the LFL album trailer. We were so lucky back then :trisha: I want that back for her next record :trisha: smack-dab in hollywood and dipping her toe into the muck on tuesdays :trisha:

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I just wanna know what page to turn my textbook to ? :trisha:

Chapter: September

Page: 32

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole