Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Wildflower said:

I still can see the album coming out on July 4th. Summer fits Textbook, Blue Banisters and Wildflower Wildfire. I’m not going to let myself down with thinking something won’t be released when it will? We got no video content besides the BB teaser on Instagram. This rollout IS different. 

That’s actually a really good point - she never made an announcement about the three singles (and ended up deleting the post of the 3 single covers that didn’t even have a caption anyways) so this hushed approach seems to be it. She already said an album is coming July 4th so I think she will just release it like the singles.

Even LMLYLAW - probably her most low-key single release to date - had an announcement beforehand. These 3 technically did not, so I hope we’re right about the ‘surprise’ drop for the whole album!

BOZ’s comment seemed more like a warning than nothing, and it knocked a little bit of delusion out of me but I started to doubt the trio singles and we got them so I’m gonna stay cautiously delusional until July 4th

"Don’t forget me"

ldr8 is just kinda nameless and shapeless right now (despite having 3 released singles :bored:) so i'm just waiting for it to have some sort of form

i think it also feels so shapeless even with the singles because she allegedly scrapped it after releasing those singles, so they really aren't helpful in understanding what this album will be. like it's very up in the air (which is fun and i like) but i would like... a name

sUcVobB.png

what if the 3 singles are just standalone ? like what if they dont belong on the next album and are just there to tide us over? I dont think she has ever done that before but I know lots of artists do this, just release a single and then it isn't on the next record. idk :(

9 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

what if the 3 singles are just standalone ? like what if they dont belong on the next album and are just there to tide us over? I dont think she has ever done that before but I know lots of artists do this, just release a single and then it isn't on the next record. idk :(

BOZ already confrimed they are on the album.

19 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

That’s actually a really good point - she never made an announcement about the three singles (and ended up deleting the post of the 3 single covers that didn’t even have a caption anyways) so this hushed approach seems to be it. She already said an album is coming July 4th so I think she will just release it like the singles.

Even LMLYLAW - probably her most low-key single release to date - had an announcement beforehand. These 3 technically did not, so I hope we’re right about the ‘surprise’ drop for the whole album!

That is it! The 4th of July date is so thought out in my opinion. The singles address abusive relationships she had with people other than men. 

July 4th will be Lana Del Reys self-dependent-day by letting out all that has been on her mind. 

I can dream of things happening :ohsnap2:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I mean, what's best for revenge than dropping an album on a Sunday with no promo/announcement? It's the perfect plan, Miss Del Rey! Go ahead, we support you :hoe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

the way lana says "spring i skip" but releases 3 songs during spring

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 3/20/2021 at 12:14 AM, past the bushes said:

i just want to be on the first page :ma:

hoping for +1000 pages full of delusion, meltdowns, fights and warning points :ma:

you were right and we still don't even officially know the album date or name... lol :sadcore6:

Mike Dean liked this Tweet asking him to add guitars to Lana music... LDR8 IS A ROCK ALBUM, CONFIRMED ?  

Edit: I know we already talked about the WW guitar edit, I just hadn't seen him like the Tweet I linked sorry if someone mentioned it

Edited by hashtagtylerh