Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i just know that "happy birthday ariana" will be the post-qftc revenge diss-track banger we'll all been waiting for :hype: 

"Happy birthday Ariana" is a song in the style of Ariana's critically acclaimed Björk moment album "Positions" where Lana apologizes at the first minute until it descends into a punk rock glam metal spew bashing the Rain On Me chanteuse with beats sponsored by weed god MIKE DEAN :wub:

5 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

"Happy birthday Ariana" is a song in the style of Ariana's critically acclaimed Björk moment album "Positions" where Lana apologizes at the first minute until it descends into a punk rock glam metal spew bashing the Rain On Me chanteuse with beats sponsored by weed god MIKE DEAN :wub:

with background vocals by bjork herself for the finishing touch :wub: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

When "So Legit Pt 2: Ariana Edition" is on the tracklist 

No shade to Ariana I used to be obsessed with her and I still like her lol 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, not all who wander r lost said:

"Happy birthday" The 8th Studio album from Lana Del Rey 

Tracklist:

1. Happy birthday Tex&Mex
  2. Happy birthday @codyjay
  3. Happy birthday B
  4. Congratulations Joan!
  5. Maybe third post's the charm minus all the drama
  6. Happy birthday Jenny
  7. It's birthday month :-) (interlude)
  8. Happy birthday freckles
  9. Happy birthday Roberto 
  10. On my birthday... (interlude)
  11. Thanks for the cake brother
  12. SportCruiser Interlude
  13. Happy birthday earth angel

Bonus Tracks:

1. Happy Born Day Chunk
  2. Happy birthday Ariana

Serious question do yall think she's only friends with leos intentionally :lolliney:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I heard that it's going to be a two-part album like Love + Fear called God Bless + Fuck Off

Stand out tracks include My Father's Wife, Selphie, Plastic Lining, and Choosing This Misleading Clip Out Of The Entire Livestream Isn't Going To Get You More Livestreams - Stupid. (CTMSOOTELIGTGYML-S)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

What did this board do from 2017-2019? Seems like everyone is ready for death despite the fact that we have over a dozen new songs this year.

it's a well-known fact that the nfr pre-release era was a special kind of mess :oic:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

10 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Choosing This Misleading Clip Out Of The Entire Livestream Isn't Going To Get You More Livestreams - Stupid. (CTMSOOTELIGTGYML-S)

I claim this serve :diva:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

27 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

What did this board do from 2017-2019? Seems like everyone is ready for death despite the fact that we have over a dozen new songs this year.

the difference was she didn’t announce a new album the day the new one drops 3 times in a row back then :stareney: with the occasional outtakes regularly leaking and her being silent we easily could’ve went till next year but NO her loud mouth has to blow it every time and keep us in this loop :bebe:

she also would go on tour.. and no new songs didn't matter if she was playing and being excited about the ones she just released :dance:

obviously she can't really tour right now, but if she had maintained some sort of excitement about chemtrails (a virtual concert even) i think we would have a little more patience and general enthusiasm right now

sUcVobB.png

17 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the difference was she didn’t announce a new album the day the new one drops 3 times in a row back then :stareney: with the occasional outtakes regularly leaking and her being silent we easily could’ve went till next year but NO her loud mouth has to blow it every time and keep us in this loop :bebe:

she’s literally edging us :creepna3:

faSE.gif

1. God Bless & Fuck Off (feat. Asap Rock)

2. Question for the Culture (Spoken Interlude)

3. You roll like thunder - and you come crashing in

4. Luv Ya Lots - the next best acoustic stripped back honest piano ballad

5. Text Book

6. Land of the Free

7. California Daddy Smoking and Jerking Off to my Feeth

8. Dealer

9. Pop Culture was in Art, Now Art's in Pop and Culture in Me (Spoken Interlude)

10. Blow that Pepsi (feat. Doja Cat)

11. Metal Queen - I do start fights and I won't stop them by any means

12. Wildfire Wildflower

13. I Say No - You Hear Yes

14. Blue Banisters

1 hour ago, synecdoche2 said:

We basically just obsessed over all the snippets, iirc

We even made entire songs out of them. I listened to the Cinnamon "song" so much that when I heard the actual song it seemed like a remix of the fanmade one :scoff:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can’t stop thinking about what BOZ said, it’s as if he expected to see a date, whether it be July 4th or otherwise. As in, even without it being changed, he expected July 4th to be included in whatever new info he’s seen but since there’s no date anywhere, he doesn’t know what to think. And that kinda scares me xx

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat