Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

help why does she keep deleting selfies and then posting another :crai:

hoping it’s because this is the last pic in the row and she wants to make it a good one.. because the next row will be the tracklist/covers :usrs:

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

hoping it’s because this is the last pic in the row and she wants to make it a good one.. because the next row will be the tracklist/covers :usrs:

I like this idea :kiss2:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

Period. Lol. 

she's been very active the last few days, lets hope this means news is coming! plus she posted a pic of her in the studio (w men idk who they are).. anyways, manifesting some official news asap :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

4, if you count the scrapped Last Shadow Puppets album lol

5 or 6, actually

3 versions for UV

1 for Honeymoon

1 for TLSP collab album and/or

1 for COCC

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Now go to drafts and post that pre-order and that track list and that arcadia mv

and post the cherry MV also because if she releases a HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI video she can post the most likely already recorded Cherry video sitting in one of chucks hard drives 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

5 or 6, actually

3 versions for UV

1 for Honeymoon

1 for TLSP collab album and/or

1 for COCC

Wait where was it confirmed that it was reworked for the tlsp collab album, i thought that was just a joke someone made

also i thought someone said that it wasn’t even like ~an album~ and it was just them making an albums worth of songs together in the studio ??

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

Wait where was it confirmed that it was reworked for the tlsp collab album, i thought that was just a joke someone made

also i thought someone said that it wasn’t even like ~an album~ and it was just them making an albums worth of songs together in the studio ??

BoZ scrobbled a new demo of the song called "John Ford (a member of TLSP) demo", so it could mean that the song was reworked for the 2017 album or that it's the COCC edition

can we predict the release date around interscope's schedule? kacey musgraves is dropping her album september 10 and insiders said the lead single is dropping this friday - idk interscope's policy, but if they don't usually release albums by big artists in the same date we could use this sort of info to figure possibilities out