Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Ok don't know if we talked about it but since Alex Turner :cumming: or Miles Kane are featured  on Dealer I think it's from the 2017 TLSP sessions,  so maybe another possible outtake could be Dope.

Dealer 

Thunder 

Cherry Blossom 

Barrie Song

Maybe Dope

Another Outtake 

We also have California , so we would have 3 - 4 songs released from their 2017 sessions which would make me so happy:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think we'll only have one more already leaked song on the album alongside CB and Thunder. I wonder what it will be. I'm almost sure is something from UV sessions tho (I can't see her using the pre BTD songs but I wish).

I want Your Girl, ITTJ, Color Blue or Wild One :brows:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

when lana finally feeds us

giphy.gif

After the Great Feeding of 2021 on Wednesday when reveals four different tracklists along with comeback tour tickets, clothing, exclusive vinyls, one of a kind dildos, cassettes, and her first video documentary 

38446479-080-C-49-DE-9729-B28299-D5-DA2-

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

After the Great Feeding of 2021 on Wednesday when reveals four different tracklists along with comeback tour tickets, clothing, exclusive vinyls, one of a kind dildos, cassettes, and her first video documentary 

DAF27638-AACF-4473-B482-80-B16-D4-D00-A0

my wallet that day

dr-phil.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

56 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Rough and unfinished? I already love it. Just the idea of a song where Lana is screaming "I don't wanna live" with Alex Turner or Miles Kane on the same track sounds like something I dreamt 

Exactly this already sounds like the dream lana song :trisha:
I hope we don’t feel disappointed tho after actually listening to it 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

image0.gifI know I’m late but here it is (also hoping this dosent make Google get annoyed)

Rock Furry Sweet coming later this year

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

can we stop, also the font it's so tiny i almost went blind trying to read this

i mean... i think the topic of the black lives matter movement & modern-day issues & politics plays a role in text book, but the "text book" line is literally about "text book daddy issues" which is what the song is about as a whole... what does lana being blonde have to do with modern-day america? 

WGe8ynS.gif