Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

YOU GOT ME SPINNING LIKE A BALLERINA 

FEELING GANGSTA EVERY TIME I SEE YA

monkey-circle.gif

3 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

me sleeping through the entire weekend trying to catch up with this thread on monday at 5 am :bebe:

ill go back to sleep now wake me up when we have arcadia MV + tracklist + pre order xxx:noir:

And Second album, don’t forget that 

raise-eyebrow-sexy.gif

0YnL0Kf.gif

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Are we getting two albums or not :crying:

You'll get so many albums  as you want :oprah4:

Personally I  can't wait for the unreleased album , Pacific Blue , RCS & A.K.A re release arriving in my dreams tonight :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

so who else is tempted to succumb to their depression and sleep for the next 1.5 days straight until arcadia's midnight release :true:

I'm about to do that until my CDs I ordered online get shipped :true:

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m really curious to see what the last track of BB is.

The last line or lyric of her records typically embody the album well, so I’m excited to see where this trend takes us:dua:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

17 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m really curious to see what the last track of BB is.

The last line or lyric of her records typically embody the album well, so I’m excited to see where this trend takes us:dua:

what you don't tell no one, you can tell me :trisha: she's bared her soul this album and in return lets us know we can trust her :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

If the album was really titled Arcadia and Blue Banisters was already out when she changed the title of the record, a pre-order is coming for sure. I feel like she sees this album as 'Arcadia' and not 'Blue Banisters'

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

OMG JUST REALIZED SHE COULD POST THE TRACKLIST TOMORROW :hype:

She always posted it one day before tbefore order:trisha:

We just need to survive today:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wildflower Wildfire is prob my favorite song she dropped this year. Well at least till Wednesday LOL. I am so excited and ready for BB. Chemtrails came and went. I have a better feeling about this album...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.