Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Lets just say it better then hope. And there is a reason why she open with TB. its just booom :blush3: a perfect open and close. A masterpiece work. Afraid she is coming for Ultraviolence crown.

I think she just might tbh.

2 minutes ago, imyourman said:

can someone ask the insiders if I Talk To Jesus is part of the album ? if it is im afraid this album will KILL ME. 

I don't think it is BUT it would not be a bad idea at all. Many of these songs were originally made around the Ultraviolence era and so I Talk to Jesus, and it's very personal too (?) so it could be included as well :dua: 

EDIT: It's not :noparty: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I dont think i saw this lana before... its big but not big in a btd way.. its more.. ummmm its shine.. i think alot of u gonna cry..  its a album about the end of summer, to lose and to win, about what is going on the moment but in lana del rey way... meltdowns are coming.. cocc was a transition and this is the final place... the 2 albuns are connected in this way... cocc will make sense soon.. u gonna find out why she put cocc first.. genius 

Why do i feel like you’re saying this is her last record?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Is lustforlife an actual insider now or is it another troll moment. 

lfl said Text Book is the opener and someone asked BOZ and he said yes it is so it seems like they're right but it could've just been a lucky guess. I'm #TeamDelulu though

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Sept 5?

That was the original date that Chemtrails was supposed to be released, but nothing happened that day 

imageproxy.jpg

23 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Updated info for the late users:

Based on info provided by insiders from ATRL:

Reveal hidden contents

- The BB cover will have alternatives, including covers for Target (and the vinyl is said to be red colour), and Urban Outfitters. They are suspected to be shot by the legendary Neil Krug and will include vehicles.

(Also this is just my opinion but I expect HMV will also have an alternate cover like they did with COCC)

- Color Blue/Wild On You is renamed Nectar of the Gods and will be on Blue Banisters

- Living Legend is also on Blue Banisters

- Text Book is said to be the first track on the album

- There will be an interlude on the album

- There are 15 tracks

- Arcadia is track number 3

- According to @lustforlife, Cherry Blossom and Living Legend are sequences (which means they're placed next to each other on the tracklist)

Let me know if I've missed anything so I can add it accordingly. I will be posting this update on every fresh new page so everyone knows what's going on :duck:

Bump

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven