Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Every album also brings its own deception of a scrapped song and BB is no different.

I wish we will be able to hear 

Spoiler

Loved You Then and Now like « soonish ». I love the RCS line, and she wanted to name the album after that one: it has to be good. 

46 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I think the reason I was sort of shocked/mixed on

Reveal hidden contents

Text Book opening the album is because it's such a heady, complex song. I mean, I've seen the essays in the lyric thread. To this day, I still don't have the entire song figured out, but it's pretty obvious after some time that it's a mix of daddy issues, Sean, and politics, which are all blended up in the very first song of the album. Then add the tempo/genre changes. It's a lot for the listener. 

:toofunny: Honestly, that song alone will provide most lazy reviewers enough material for a review. 

But honestly, Text Book and Blue Banisters opening the album is very intense. Almost like "You in or you out?". I'm really looking forward to hearing it all together as a whole, the way Lana intends us to.

Spoiler

I personally love her "strong openings" lately... just think at "White Dress", it is a super private and intense song and nonetheless she put it first...  and it holds a perfect spot in the tracklist to me. Also, the order TB + BB is simply magical... effortlessly great flow :oprah2: she is genius 

Just listened to the three singles,  Thunder, Cherry Blossom, 

Spoiler

Nectar Of The Gods

& Living Legend & wow this album is going to kill me :crai: 

But I will not listen to the interlude & mute the Arcadia music video when the interlude starts.

Tomorrow or Thursday  is the last day I'll  listen to the songs ( including Dealer snippets )which will be on the album. Wish me luck & willpower :trisha:

This album is going to be so good,  we will win big time on October 8th:spin: :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Based on Lana's previous schedules I can say almost for sure that today is tracklist reveal day.

The trial by fire of lustforlife, boz and any other insider that has been feeding us information for the past months/weeks.

Excited to see Boom like That and Roll With Me (On The Radio) as tracks 1 and 2.

Let the meltdowns begin 

:pussypower:

giphy.gif

the way i got like 6 hours of sleep because i'm so excited and anxious.... it's literally 6am right now and i'm NOT a morning person. this puta really has a grip on me. :air2:

anyways, despite being tired, i had a dream about BB. the album was amazing from what i can remember. dealer was a career highlight (as we know it will be). i wish i could remember some of the new song titles. :prettyhurts:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Just thinking that perhaps she'll announce shows for 2022 as well so that we can hear songs from COCC and BB live (but mostly BTD hehe...)

I hope not. I'm broke + 2 albums and a book incoming...

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I'm off to work to the races work soon and I'm certain Lana will reveal the tracklist and/or post something else today.:judgingu3: I wish I could be here happy-meltdowning & celebrating with you then :heidi:

not looking forward to missing about 200 pages on here, in my absence :creep:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Who's ready to ascend tomorrow? I know I am :true:

@Thunder Corpse I definitely suspect we'll get a tracklist tomorrow. If not then there's always a chance Lana is going to do a BBC radio interview in which case she might drop a few titles :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

@Thunder Corpse I definitely suspect we'll get a tracklist tomorrow. If not then there's always a chance Lana is going to do a BBC radio interview in which case she might drop a few titles :trisha:

I'm terrified of the thought that this will be a LMLYLAW situation where we get nothing apart from the single :oprah2:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm terrified of the thought that this will be a LMLYLAW situation where we get nothing apart from the single :oprah2:

Unmanifesting :oprah2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

BBC Radio 1 website shows Sam Fender as tomorrows Hottest Record
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000zdy6

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Every album also brings its own deception of a scrapped song and BB is no different.

I wish we will be able to hear 

Hide contents

Loved You Then and Now like « soonish ». I love the RCS line, and she wanted to name the album after that one: it has to be good. 

RCS reminds me of "life rocked me ultra softly" from Heroin, imagine something as brooding as Heroin but with a touch of sweetness :trisha: