Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think you’re getting mixed up with Jaime King, as she said that too! Jane Powers isn’t a celebrity and I don’t think anybody really knows what she’s up to other than through Lana archives. 

wait omg you're right.. i'm blaming me staying up all night for arcadia for that mistake :coffee:

we should focus on the things that are actually confirmed dropping tonight and start ignoring insiders and shit. we have so many information at this point that it might ruin the actual arcadia release experience.

Spoiler

about thunder being more stripped-back though, we can't judge it until we hear it. and if we hear it and don't like it, there's always the demo right in front of us :wink:

7 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

I believe him. He was right about the Blue Banisters tracklist when everybody (including Eclipse) was mocking lustforlife's information.

That came after BOZ had confirmed the unreleased tracks. If you are talking about the post with the 10 confirmed tracks.

I'm also not sure yes to heaven has listened to the album. That IG post basically mentions all the info we got yesterday (except for the alleged Thunder one). Boz and eclipse basically confirmed the rest of the info on ATRL yesterday. Boz in particular confirmed that Violets for Roses isn't RBFY and that Text Book *probably* is the longest track (he didn't seem too certain so I guess there may be a couple of 5-minute tracks on the album). 

11 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I'm so serious, depending on how the album ends up sounding as a whole...I will 100% be releasing Blue Banisters (HMD Deluxe Edition). Stay tuned :hottie:

blue banisters reloaded: the re-up

Not the lyrics being real !!!

Spoiler

I love this line 

They built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down

And also

i'm leaving them as i was, five foot eight
western bound, plus the hate that they gave
by the way, thanks for that
on the way, i'll pray for ya

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Not only did we reach page 2000 (today?) But we're already halfway to 2100 :toofunny:

If Elle comes back in a few minutes, we will be at page 1900 :eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Jane is a Trump supporter. That is all.

lana's putting a song on the album dedicated to a trump supporter... just don't let twitter know about this :shh2:

for all we know she changed it from "sweet baby jane" to "sweet nikki lane" so let's not get too ahead of ourselves, though :shh2: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I'm looking at her store now (where the tracklist came from) and the release date which clearly said "8 October" was changed to 22 October.

The Vinyls are now a week later at 29 October. 

Hopefully they didn't push it back a few weeks, and that we still get the digital on 8th of October.

:oprah2:

Just now, Yosemite said:

Not the lyrics being real !!!

Hide contents

I love this line 

Theyy built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down

And also

i'm leaving them as i was, five foot eight
western bound, plus the hate that they gave
by the way, thanks for that
on the way, i'll pray for ya

how do we know they're real omg??