Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, sweetie said:

I'm looking at her store now (where the tracklist came from) and the release date which clearly said "8 October" was changed to 22 October.

The Vinyls are now a week later at 29 October. 

Hopefully they didn't push it back a few weeks, and that we still get the digital on 8th of October.

:oprah2:

:crai: well... it's over

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Surf Noir said:

lana's putting a song on the album dedicated to a trump supporter... just don't let twitter know about this :shh2:

for all we know she changed it from "sweet baby jane" to "sweet nikki lane" so let's not get too ahead of ourselves, though :shh2: 

NOT SWEET NIKKI LANE :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

That came after BOZ had confirmed the unreleased tracks. If you are talking about the post with the 10 confirmed tracks.

I'm not talking about that, I mean when lustforlife was explaining tracklist information and he revealed previously unknown track placements/info on which songs made it and which didn't. SYTH confirmed that the information was real before BlackoutZone did

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Me trying to keep up with Thunder drama, Jane being a Trumpet, possible lyrics, and the Arcadia release 

287cb60fd22e5b71f6e0ee9dbfc5ab9b.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

multiple ppl are saying that Wildflower wildfire sounds remastered on spotify ,can anyone confirm ? :awkney: i did notice today when i listened to it that it didn’t sound as awful as the last time i listened

RVhKIwP.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not the lyrics being real !!!

Reveal hidden contents

I love this line 

They built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down

And also

i'm leaving them as i was, five foot eight
western bound, plus the hate that they gave
by the way, thanks for that
on the way, i'll pray for ya

What????

3 minutes ago, sweetie said:

I'm looking at her store now (where the tracklist came from) and the release date which clearly said "8 October" was changed to 22 October.

Hopefully they didn't push it back a few weeks, and that we still get the digital on 8th of October.

excuse me... :noparty:

2 minutes ago, sweetie said:

not this again...Rocking Back And Forth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, May said:

multiple ppl are saying that Wildflower wildfire sounds remastered on spotify ,can anyone confirm ? :awkney: i did notice today when i listened to it that it didn’t sound as awful as the last time i listened

It kinda does? Idk, haven't listened to it in weeks and it sounds... a little bit different (good different) 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Thy vinyls only count for the charts when theyve actually been shipped, right? I can‘t keep up with the changes on what counts and what doesn‘t :creep: