Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I need a song on this album that sounds like the DTWD  bridge ...imagine the serve and the power :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Omg I can't believe this is happening but also I totally think Lana will really come through with this :flop: This is my reality anyways: QFTC was Lana trying to surprise announce her album like she wanted to after NFR. That's how it came across to me, but it didn't have the surprise release effect because the date was too far from the announcement. And then the delay.....

But I bet she learned a lot from COCC's delay, especially about logistics and timeline between album submission and final deliverable.  So she still wanted to carry out her original vision of the surprise release with a similar QFTC-style announcement, but do it right this time in a way that's organized & well-planned but also in a way that is actually a surprise. I think that's why she's been telling us she's "going away for a while." And choosing to use this article from January... I think that shows that she's been excited to do this (and has been planning for a while) but couldn't announce before COCC obv. She probably figured she could use a negative review of COCC to respond to if there was one, and use this article if not.

Anyways if there is a god and RCS actually exists then it sounds like it will be the album that she teased in QFTC. COCC is introspective and talks a lot about fame but it doesn't address the double standards she's held to or the constant criticism she's received her whole career like she hinted at in that post. I'm hoping for jarring polarizing angry volatile vengeful psychedelic rock.... oh jesus I can't wait :rip:

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

Can we not already start posted about "delays" and other negative news without at least checking her Twitter & Instagram? ?

News? It’s more like a fact that we won’t get an album or single on June 1st if you think about her past two eras. :diva:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Coney Island King said:

It was fake nm.

But it will come true no doubt.

agh okay but let's NOT manifest her messiness on this era hahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She recently followed on instagram an AMAZING photographer / @nadialeelee so I’ve been thinking that maybe they shot something (album cover:wub:) together. I love her artistry, would definitely be a major serve :flutter:

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Sorry- I was bored lmao

Ew9mp_cWEAALz53?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I want this photo framed why didn’t she use this one :defeated:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

This album will be a big fuck you to critics and the music industry and that's why she releases it on a Tuesday and not on a Friday :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The way she probably started working on releasing this album mid January when she posted her ‘I’m going away for awhile’ because she knew she’d accidentally reveal this album without the ‘current’ album being released. Probably why Ben talked about it, it was already in the works. 

the date being a Tuesday does worry me though. I know it won’t come out then because this is another Sep 5th/Dec 10/Jan7/not a Friday date 

:bebe:

I love her 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, agecando said:

She recently followed on instagram an AMAZING photographer / @nadialeelee so I’ve been thinking that maybe they shot something (album cover:wub:) together. I love her artistry, would definitely be a major serve :flutter:

DREAM

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg