Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

The day Spotify allows you to change album artwork, which is soon - it's over for album covers in general I hope y'all know that

that would be cool, but i dont think they'd ever do that and im not sure if i'd like it, it would destroy an artists vision and concept which wouldn't be fair 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

that would be cool, but i dont think they'd ever do that and im not sure if i'd like it, it would destroy an artists vision and concept which wouldn't be fair 

there’s no artistic vision in lana’s artworks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Yeah so what you do is just put them into a new playlist, name it the same thing and select whatever you want as the album cover 

I use the alt cover for COCC

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Nightmare said:

there’s no artistic vision in lana’s artworks

the artwork is her artistic vision, whether others like it or not is irrelevant, it was her choice

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

for the past 2 days ive been coming up with 4638 theories with the biggest reaches imaginable to convince myself that the singles are standalone or part of some other album or its actually Behind the iron gates or some weird poetry project but no theory makes sense and now im depressed:eartha2: hopefully BB will have 3 skips only

I definitely feel like we'll be getting Cherry Blossom on this album (not that I want it on there), but considering there will be a baby in Lana's life (Chuck's baby), perhaps it will seem fitting. I can't remember where it came from but wasn't Cherry Blossom supposed to be some kind of lullaby? It makes sense if so

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

hope we get more beautiful beautiful beautiful lyrics like "cause there's a man that's in my past, there's a man that's still right here, he's real enough to touch, in my darkest nights, he's shining" :oprah: "summer comes, winter goes, spring i skip heaven knows... summer comes, winter goes, spring i sleep heaven knows" :oprah:

sUcVobB.png

Not me getting a block by Ms. LDRAddic for speaking facts sksksks

They were believing diorleaks, I called them out saying DL wasn't reliable and they were PISSED [they deleted their reply calling me fake, basically called me mental ill and told me to go fuck myself] :smile2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

Not me getting a block by Ms. LDRAddic for speaking facts sksksks

They were believing diorleaks, I called them out saying DL wasn't reliable and they were PISSED [they deleted their reply calling me fake, basically called me mental ill and told me to go fuck myself] :smile2:

The owner of this account must be insane, they always snap at people over the most silly things :stareney2: 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

3 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Ooh I like that it's eerie

The synths remind me of TB and we know she did Dealer with Jack

I just hope it's real

Honestly I don’t feel like it’s real but who knows. The beginning of the snippet sounded off but the mid to end sounds nice. She did Dealer with Zach and he also worked on TB so the two could be related. That said though I’m 99% sure the snippet is not legit.  So many “snippets” with any era lol!

Now I’m second guessing. Idk why but I always thought dealer was Zach. Either way def sounds interesting but I try to keep my interest/expectations low when it comes to the unverified snippet game lol. 

I think it’s clear that Lana intends for this release to be personal and on her own terms. Judging by the streaming numbers for these songs, we need to prepare for this to be her most uncommercial album yet! LMLYLAW debuted with like 1.6 million streams?? And these debuts with like 200k. It’s going to be low key and I’m here for it!! I personally love that Lana has let go of the commercial aspect of music and focusing on the music itself and her writing.

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

The owner of this account must be insane, they always snap at people over the most silly things :stareney2: 

And I love making people snap (when they're wrong) :dua:

Pitty that I couldn't educate them on "mentally ill" before they blocked me tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Remember when Mike posted the piano emojis and we all gone delulu thinking he was referring to synths but in the end it really was just a piano? I'm kinda not expecting synths on this album anymore after WW :stareney2: hope I'm wrong tho

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I think it’s clear that Lana intends for this release to be personal and on her own terms. Judging by the streaming numbers for these songs, we need to prepare for this to be her most uncommercial album yet! LMLYLAW debuted with like 1.6 million streams?? And these debuts with like 200k. It’s going to be low key and I’m here for it!! I personally love that Lana has let go of the commercial aspect of music and focusing on the music itself and her writing.

i think she wanted to have the songs with the least streams as possible, since they're very personal to her