Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I think it’s clear that Lana intends for this release to be personal and on her own terms. Judging by the streaming numbers for these songs, we need to prepare for this to be her most uncommercial album yet! LMLYLAW debuted with like 1.6 million streams?? And these debuts with like 200k. It’s going to be low key and I’m here for it!! I personally love that Lana has let go of the commercial aspect of music and focusing on the music itself and her writing.

i think she wanted to have the songs with the least streams as possible, since they're very personal to her

Just now, Frangipani said:

It says 'birds of... y snippet' on the supposed dealer snippet. Any ideas on that?

oh yea so its prolly the fake Birds of Prey snippet that is just playing dangerous stems

image.png

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

It says 'birds of... y snippet' on the supposed dealer snippet. Any ideas on that?

Oh yeah that is old. A couple-few years back. Also if I’m not mistaken I think that was debunked. It’s been a while and Lana has so many songs floating around it is hard to keep track sometimes. 

I absolutely have nothing against Lana if she goes with this as the official album cover. As long as it's no lettering and stay in High Quality. I remake the album cover in a more professional way (with PicsArt, of course, spiritually ?). As simple as this:16aCmWb.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

still hoping for more 60s-70s donovan crimson & clover knockin on heaven's door vibes... a little guitar a little psychedelia a little paradise tour a little oddness would be so good. sort of spacey with some mike synths... minor instrumental effects like in ww. glowing and beautiful. imagine

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I think it’s clear that Lana intends for this release to be personal and on her own terms. Judging by the streaming numbers for these songs, we need to prepare for this to be her most uncommercial album yet! LMLYLAW debuted with like 1.6 million streams?? And these debuts with like 200k. It’s going to be low key and I’m here for it!! I personally love that Lana has let go of the commercial aspect of music and focusing on the music itself and her writing.

Honeymoon won't be her most uncommercial album at last! King doesn't deserve to be at the bottom when it's clearly a top :mariah:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

I absolutely have nothing against Lana if she goes with this as the official album cover. As long as it's no lettering and stay in High Quality. I remake the album cover in a more professional way. As simple as this:16aCmWb.jpg

This I could fuck with

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

doing the lord's work

also isnt the person who runs LDRAddic on LB.... Im not gonna name names but the supposed owner is on my block list

I love that most of their followers believe in their shit and actually fully defend them on stuff like this. However, some enlightened ones actually agreed w me lmao

They're most definitely on here, or at least they come here to check stuff to spread as "rumors", as they like to call them (preceded by lots of *siren emojis*).

The way they said diorleaks was a reliable insider SENT me, so I had to step in.

What bothers me more is that, Lana herself doesn't come through with her words a lot, but then these fanpages pass on fake info as real and then the day comes, nothing happens and people be like oNCe AgAIn laNA LIEd when stuff didn't even come from her mouth. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not me getting a block by Ms. LDRAddic for speaking facts sksksks

They were believing diorleaks, I called them out saying DL wasn't reliable and they were PISSED [they deleted their reply calling me fake, basically called me mental ill and told me to go fuck myself] :smile2:

ldraddic is the absolute worst lana page i've ever seen. they're super unproffesional and have been called out for being rude and even transphobic to people who disagree with them multiple times

I'm starting to hate this selfie of Lana not even and only because it's a cover but because how it was posted, reposted, done and redone in this thread and on other sites 132520386320503 times. At least in previous eras we had variety 

can she just drop the pre order, i want my slice of cake too :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, honeybadger said:

still hoping for more 60s-70s donovan crimson & clover knockin on heaven's door vibes... a little guitar a little psychedelia a little paradise tour a little oddness would be so good. sort of spacey with some mike synths... minor instrumental effects like in ww. glowing and beautiful. imagine

Really hoping for something similar as well . I mean we have the synth god we need a taste of his synths :oopna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

ldraddic is the absolute worst lana page i've ever seen. they're super unproffesional and have been called out for being rude and even transphobic to people who disagree with them multiple times

Really? Never saw anything transphobic from them but... yikes!

I mean, I somewhat get it, we don't have ANY news, fanpages don't know what to post but like, maybe post some throwback pics or whatever. Just don't pass fake info as real. Or at least, if they want to post those kinds of info, then post like "According to [insider's name]" and then say what they said. Then, if said insider was reliable, people would believe, and if it were not, it would be just some fake wannabe rumor. 

Anyway

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I absolutely have nothing against Lana if she goes with this as the official album cover. As long as it's no lettering and stay in High Quality. I remake the album cover in a more professional way (with PicsArt, of course, spiritually ?). As simple as this:16aCmWb.jpg

If I see this freaking selfie again...

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I love that most of their followers believe in their shit and actually fully defend them on stuff like this. However, some enlightened ones actually agreed w me lmao

They're most definitely on here, or at least they come here to check stuff to spread as "rumors", as they like to call them (preceded by lots of *siren emojis*).

The way they said diorleaks was a reliable insider SENT me, so I had to step in.

What bothers me more is that, Lana herself doesn't come through with her words a lot, but then these fanpages pass on fake info as real and then the day comes, nothing happens and people be like oNCe AgAIn laNA LIEd when stuff didn't even come from her mouth. 

i mean they are clearly not very bright they think random users on here are insiders like PLS use your brain from time to time :icant: