Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

58 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

So... what happened today?

BOZ said she added another song to the album, so  the July 4th release is more unlikeky now. There  is no Rick or Jack involved in the album.  Mike also has like 1 song on the album &  BOZ didn't wanted name other producers. Since we know Zach & Gabe are involved maybe someone else is involved too. Ben got spammed on insta &  he said that an album is coming ( what a surprise!!) & that we should let her finish the album in peace lol

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

BOZ said she added another song to the album, so  the July 4th release is more unlikeky now. There  is no Rick or Jack involved in the album.  Ben got spammed on insta &  he said that an album is coming ( what a surprise!!) & that we should let her finish the album in peace lol

i never thought it was coming july 4 but i do hope it comes out before her bonnaroo set on 9/2 (and that she actually performs new songs)

aOaIzH2.gif

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

Boss: "Next week is the deadline of your project, will you be able to finish it by then?"

Me: "Still working on my beautiful project :)"

Boss: "So... will you have it done?"

Me: "There is a project coming :)"

Boss: Clear your desk

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm honestly fed and don't even care this isn't coming on the 4th

Adding more tracks is always a good sign, anyways

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

Ben confirming once again that he's a complete fucking moron

I just fucking hate the guy…he speaks down to us like we are children. I pay your wages jackass! 

9 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

well the way most of us act who can blame him 

We act that way because he’s unprofessional, so it’s likewise… he’s had a long history of being rude to fans. He’s snapped at them before for kindly asking innocent questions.

15 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We act that way because he’s unprofessional, so it’s likewise… he’s had a long history of being rude to fans. He’s snapped at them before for kindly asking innocent questions.

What's his insta? I wanna see the tea :defeated:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

54 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

BOZ said she added another song to the album, so  the July 4th release is more unlikeky now. There  is no Rick or Jack involved in the album.  Mike also has like 1 song on the album &  BOZ didn't wanted name other producers. Since we know Zach & Gabe are involved maybe someone else is involved too. Ben got spammed on insta &  he said that an album is coming ( what a surprise!!) & that we should let her finish the album in peace lol

Thanks! She did it sisters, 4th of July is no more

2 hours ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

It's literally Quicksand by Björk :derpna3:

Don't you dare fucking slander that song

Hahaha oops well I thought it sounded fake as a potential Lana song cause it sounds NOTHING like any music Lana makes and she’s basically stayed the same 

56 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah some people’s actions are unacceptable but like, come on, why would you get into management if you can’t handle people asking questions? Today the people weren’t even being that out of line 

edit: nvm just reread it and it was kind of aggressive. But still

I mean are we surprised this isn't coming July 4th? I want to be mad and frustrated at her because of how she handles everything. Like announcing the album a day after barely releasing an album, and then randomly announces a date, but then doesn't come through and then remains silent. But honestly this time around I cannot be mad at her, just based on the fact that she barely released chemtrails, and then went on to release 3 more songs and etc. So oh well. I just wish she wouldn't remain silent and would talk to us and stuff. I mean idk I'm defeated at this point lol.

Betting pool for who the other producers on this album are besides Zach, Gabe and the one Mike song :beyonce: The ultimate plot twist would be that she's producing it all herself and we get Betty Boop Boop pt. 2 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Betting pool for who the other producers on this album are besides Zach, Gabe and the one Mike song :beyonce: The ultimate plot twist would be that she's producing it all herself and we get Betty Boop Boop pt. 2 

I've been dying for a Kevin Parker/Tame Impala produced album so i'm hoping for that but doubt

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

All of this wouldn't have happened if after COCC's release she had said: "I'll continue to challenge those thoughts on my next album, which hopefully will drop some time later this year (or just Lana-soon; it's never been more than 2 years after all)".

At least now we'd feel less disappointed instead of being bamboozled twice.

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Period he's so annoying, he never snaps at the rude ones, it's always the nice ones.. Also, look at how much we love Mike, like clearly for the most part fans are nice to the ones who actually do their jobs (or, go above and beyond like Mike lol).

Not surprised at all but definitely annoyed at Lana & Ben, idk why Lana does this to herself and idk why Ben finds it so hard to just clarify for her. She messes up, he should be in damage control immediately. They deleted the announcements months ago so they've most likely been sitting there knowing full well it's not coming out July 4th and not said anything. Imagine lol..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat