Lana Del Rey covers Rolling Stone Germany - April 2021

14 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Dunkel Königin sounds like a dope user name :smokes:

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

it sounds so tacky, i cringed when i read that :deadbanana:

That means dark queen lol

Do with this information whatever you want :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

it sounds so tacky, i cringed when i read that :deadbanana:

Dito. It's not like it would fit her recent work or anything. That way it just sounds like she's doing sludge-metal or something.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Translating something from their site:

"Lana Del Rey: Dark but just a game

Her sad and glamorous twilight ballads made Lana Del Rey the star of the decade. A dialogue about their new album."

Im looking for somethings up. I have also family in Germany so maybe I will get that for us :um2:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

11 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

That means dark queen lol

I know bestie I took German classes for three years. I don't remember anything anymore though :omfg2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

32 minutes ago, ProstituteStares said:

Translating something from their site:

"Lana Del Rey: Dark but just a game

Using translated song titles as some sort of subtitle is so typical German I hate it. This interview better not be cringe af:eartha:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

12 minutes ago, Gothicula said:

someone translate QUICK 

Not really anything new in this one.

A lot of boring banter ("have you ever seen a ghost?" "what's your favourite Elvis-era?" "do you have a recurring dream?" "what's your most precious posession?") and the usual whining about how  fame did not treat her well, how people have a misconception of her feeling attacked without a reason etc etc.

Concerning the album, there is no information we did not have so far. She talks about the story behind "Dark But Just A Game" again, mentions how the weird vocals on "White Dress" were not something she planned but happened when she was goofing around with Jack in the studio. We've heard it before.

The rest is descriptive stuff about her career, her work so far and how the new album sounds. Plus the unavoidable paragraph on the controversy about "Question for the Culture"

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Not really anything new in this one.

A lot of boring banter ("have you ever seen a ghost?" "what's your favourite Elvis-era?" "do you have a recurring dream?" "what's your most precious posession?") and the usual whining about how  fame did not treat her well, how people have a misconception of her feeling attacked without a reason etc etc.

Concerning the album, there is no information we did not have so far. She talks about the story behind "Dark But Just A Game" again, mentions how the weird vocals on "White Dress" were not something she planned but happened when she was goofing around with Jack in the studio. We've heard it before.

The rest is descriptive stuff about her career, her work so far and how the new album sounds. Plus the unavoidable paragraph on the controversy about "Question for the Culture"

snooze :icant:

5 minutes ago, urgirl said:

all I wanna know is did she actually give a real answer to the favorite Elvis era 

Blue Hawaii

One actually interesting/fun thing she says is that during the recording process, she often asked Jack to be "wilder" and go harder on the songs.

Well, that did not really work out, did it? Maybe that's why she was not completely satisfied with the final version of the songs. And it could indicate that she'll actually go with a more intense sound on RCS