PatentLeatherDoOver

COtCC Personality Quiz

6 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

i think a quiz for every album would be curious and funny, but it would also take you a lot of time:rollin: 

Honestly, I might do exactly that and create a topic on LB that includes all of the quiz links. Thank you for the idea!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Dark But Just A Game

You’re likely a contemplative person who isn’t afraid to shy away from confrontation or controversy. You learn from the mistakes others have made (often one’s family) and have a keen sense of both the harshness of reality and your own standards for living life. You’ve never chosen the path of least resistance and are likely outspoken on social/political issues. Song Recommendation: Sober II (Melodrama) by Lorde

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Dark But Just A Game

You’re likely a contemplative person who isn’t afraid to shy away from confrontation or controversy. You learn from the mistakes others have made (often one’s family) and have a keen sense of both the harshness of reality and your own standards for living life. You’ve never chosen the path of least resistance and are likely outspoken on social/political issues. Song Recommendation: Sober II (Melodrama) by Lorde

Extremely accurate. Great job on making a quiz you cant cheat on and get what tou want

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Your Result: Dance Till We Die

You’ve recently adopted the “fuck it” attitude, and you’ve been able to better yourself because of it. Your perseverance is one of your defining traits, and you long for a circle of people that understand you (assuming you don’t have one already). It probably wouldn’t hurt to vent to someone every once in a while.

Song Recommendation: She Talks To Angels by The Black Crowes

Well, In some ways, it's been kind of like that. lol :hide: 

Your Result:

For Free

Almost everyone would describe you as having your heads in the clouds: an idealist spending their free time romanticizing their past and following playful tangents of “what if.” You value art (especially music) that allows you a form of escapism from your life. Unrequited love is your guilty pleasure.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

On 4/7/2021 at 5:47 AM, BluebirdXO said:

Chemtrails :dance:

Your personal values likely emphasize individuality, and you don’t mind taking a different path than most others. You pride yourself on this individuality, and others admire your deviation from the norm as well. When making decisions, you often follow your gut, seizing experiences as they come to you without flinching. You’re flexible and likely entertain your friends—often without necessarily trying.

Well, I was always an unusual girl...

I took it again and still got COCC :bebe:

It's my favorite track, so I'm loving it

I've got "For Free" - The song itself isn't my fav from COCC, but the description fits my personality very well :smokes: totally INFP-t, as someone said!  

Almost everyone would describe you as having your heads in the clouds: an idealist spending their free time romanticizing their past and following playful tangents of “what if.” You value art (especially music) that allows you a form of escapism from your life. Unrequited love is your guilty pleasure

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

this is such an amazing thread idea and deserves more recognition <3

i got chemtrails title track! :wub: i’d say it’s pretty accurate, except it’s more of a place i’m trying to get to, but i guess i lack a bit confidence/independency from other people? but the rest is totally on point :kiss3: i also retook the test so i could change the answers i wasn’t sure about and i got nawwal, which fits me even better <3

Dark But Just A Game

You’re likely a contemplative person who isn’t afraid to shy away from confrontation or controversy. You learn from the mistakes others have made (often one’s family) and have a keen sense of both the harshness of reality and your own standards for living life. You’ve never chosen the path of least resistance and are likely outspoken on social/political issues.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

For Free,

an idealist spending their free time romanticizing their past and following playful tangents of “what if.” You value art (especially music) that allows you a form of escapism from your life.

that’s so true oh my-

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I wanted TJF since it’s my favorite song on the record, but seeing the description of that song vs the description below, the one is below is way more accurate! 

Dark But Just A Game

Thank you for this! I love how thoughtful it was. You don’t find personality quizzes like that often. I would love one for each album from you. :defeated:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Thank you for this! I love how thoughtful it was. You don’t find personality quizzes like that often. I would love one for each album from you. :defeated:

I’ll try to get another one ready today! :)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath