Spoiler

Unless...

Spoiler

:sass:

Spoiler

JK xx

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Unheard BB songs and their sister songs, according to my manifestations:

BBS - Boom Like That (not jk, after the Trio, I wouldn't be surprised if she included an experimental EDM banger on the album) / BBM Baby

If You Lie Down With Me - Season of the Witch / UFB

Beautiful - RBFY / NFR / LFA

Violet for Roses - BPBP / Text Book / SYTH

Sweet Carolina - For Free / Dance Till We Die / Blowing in the Wind by Bob Dylan

2 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

ik its just the tracklist but i want to see the back cover so bad LOL

RITE? Wonder if it's the profile pic with her and the dogs that was mentioned on social media before she deactivated. the font's nice n I already bought the versions available of course but I was waiting for the smiling photo w her n the dogs too 

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Not really... :um2: 

A Twink will probably get a copy a week and a half early. He'll post multiple pics on Twitter + some snippets on Instagram but say he won't leak anything out of respect for Lana (while constantly teasing for two or three more days until another twink gets another copy) then he'll attempt to leak it entirely so the focus remains on him, but he won't know how (cause twinks just get a vinyl or a casette and don't know how to rip them) 

So, a week later someone finally gets a CD copy and Twitter stans will go crazy about it, tweeting that it leaked but no one provides a link. LB go crazy as well, downloading many fake zip files or virus from dbree, finally realizing that the leak is LQ, making us wait until the New Zealand release (4 more days) for a HQ leak :um2:

Hide contents

Then people here will complain because the bass on a one song sounded better in the LQ leak than in the HQ one... 

Are you psychic? Cause this is surreal!!!

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

As soon as one receives its copy in advance :hype:

I'm having flashbacks of when we used to call record stores and ask them for details on Lana's upcoming releases, if they had them already and what not and then we'd report back and try to complete the puzzle :creep: 

I hope BB doesn't leak though, just so the hype stays really strong, especially when we already know half the songs.

i find it kinda endearing that lana is telling her story w this album but her stans already know like half of the album because of course stans know lana better than at least the average person. the flipside is that it highlights how invasive stans can be :xgiggle: 

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Just saw that Dealer has a two chords progression only throughout the whole song and we complained about Jack... :eartha2:

still is a punk rock UV-esque masterpiece that jack will never know how it is to produce it in a lana album

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

still is a punk rock UV-esque masterpiece that jack will never know how it is to produce it in a lana album

No, it's true! :true: I love the song for what it is, even if it's really simple :grinds:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

not when mariners and venice exist