Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i still haven't listened to dealer :sass: :agree: i'll be ready to hear it on release night :sass: 

is it true that two versions of dealer leaked?

Wish I could hear dealer for the first time again. One of her most interesting songs, definitely some resonance of UV there (although it very much is Miles Kane - Dealer (feat. Lana Del Rey) :eartha:

Not two versions, but one was more low quality than another, so people thought there were two versions :oprah3: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, Nectar said:

A similar moment, not song. If it's not a piano ballad, it's either stripped back piano rap or an acoustic guitar ballad produced by Jack Anton Off. Anyway, manifesting it to be Question for the Culture over ambient noises

15 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

A similar moment, not song. If it's not a piano ballad, it's either stripped back piano rap or an acoustic guitar ballad produced by Jack Anton Off. Anyway, manifesting it to be Question for the Culture over ambient noises

i believe said "reliable person" is our local troll lfl so like . yeah .

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

As soon as one receives its copy in advance :hype:

Not really... :um2: 

A Twink will probably get a copy a week and a half early. He'll post multiple pics on Twitter + some snippets on Instagram but say he won't leak anything out of respect for Lana (while constantly teasing for two or three more days until another twink gets another copy) then he'll attempt to leak it entirely so the focus remains on him, but he won't know how (cause twinks just get a vinyl or a casette and don't know how to rip them) 

So, a week later someone finally gets a CD copy and Twitter stans will go crazy about it, tweeting that it leaked but no one provides a link. LB go crazy as well, downloading many fake zip files or virus from dbree, finally realizing that the leak is LQ, making us wait until the New Zealand release (4 more days) for a HQ leak :um2:

Spoiler

Then people here will complain because the bass on a one song sounded better in the LQ leak than in the HQ one... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Not really... :um2: 

A Twink will probably get a copy a week and a half early. He'll post multiple pics on Twitter + some snippets on Instagram but say he won't leak anything out of respect for Lana (while constantly teasing for two or three more days until another twink gets another copy) then he'll attempt to leak it entirely so the focus remains on him, but he won't know how (cause twinks just get a vinyl or a casette and don't know how to rip them) 

So, a week later someone finally gets a CD copy and Twitter stans will go crazy about it, tweeting that it leaked but no one provides a link. LB go crazy as well, downloading many fake zip files or virus from dbree, finally realizing that the leak is LQ, making us wait until the New Zealand release (4 more days) for a HQ leak :um2:

Hide contents

Then people here will complain because the bass on a one song sounded better in the LQ leak than in the HQ one... 

Can we stop twink-shaming people? It's 2021 my god  :toofunny:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Did the cocc leak happen a week or 2 before the scheduled release? 

Even if BB does leak, if it's 7 days before the 21st I'll just be patient this time

Spoiler

Maybe :gasp:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Ok but can she give us anything? :eartha2:

Btw Elthon John song with Dua Lipa is playing alot here in Europe... I think he will block everywhere but USA :poordat:

you have the nerve to come and post here as if nothing really happned:air:

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Ok but can she give us anything? :eartha2:

Btw Elthon John song with Dua Lipa is playing alot here in Europe... I think he will block everywhere but USA :poordat:

Dua impact :fabcat: