Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

After years of scientific studies I‘ve come to the conclusion that there is a direct correlation between the quality of Lanas records and the quality of their respective pre-release threads on LB. And until now this has been the best pre-release ever :true:

18 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Your willpower scares me

yV7wNwc.gif

17 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

oh my god queen you're doing better than me this era! i caved and listened to the three singles (bb,tb, ww) back in July, i regret it so much now though :crai: you're in for a treat! i almost listened to arcadia the other night while drunk though but managed to pull myself together

I almost caved and was gonna listen to all three of the singles in July cause people kept saying how meh and bad the singles and era was. But after listening to BB.. wow the experience jvVqQoX.gif And people were saying it was the worst one like, after hearing such a masterpiece I knew this era was worth the wait and surprise. :true: I'm so glad I've waited, this era really is going to be top tier Lana at her best :gurl:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

11 days to hear the HQ of "Thunder" so excited!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i also never listened to the tringles, not for a noble reason as not spoiling the album for myself, but because their covers were so fucking ugly i actually refused to mess up my library with that :silly: thankfully, the album cover is gorgeous so i guess i'll see what's all the hype about in 10 days :party:

Spoiler

Everyone keeps saying the Thunder leak has a terrible quality. I haven't listened yet, how terrible is it? Is it HM Urban Outfitters recordings gate kind of terrible? Is it NFR cassette leak kind of terrible? I really want to know since we're so used to the lowest quality leaks

1 minute ago, Roll With me said:
  Hide contents

Everyone keeps saying the Thunder leak has a terrible quality. I haven't listened yet, how terrible is it? Is it HM Urban Outfitters recordings gate kind of terrible? Is it NFR cassette leak kind of terrible? I really want to know since we're so used to the lowest quality leaks

Spoiler

It sounds like a radio song with bad reception. The first part is ok, but at the end the noise drowns out everything.

4 minutes ago, Roll With me said:
  Hide contents

HM UO recordings :oprah2:

Kinda nostalgic

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Spoiler

Is the creepy-sounding (said in the best way possible) violin in the beginning of the Thunder leak part of the song or just like a watermark or something? I love it but I don't want to get too used to it then it's not there in the official release. Surprised I haven't seen more people mention it

Am partially regretting listening to the tringles now that the album is imminent and largely heard (had a similar experience with NFR and whilst I recognised the album’s brilliance it undoubtedly affected my initial listens), but Text Book literally had a creatively formative impact on my own artistic practice, so could-shoulda-woulda I guess. Such a ballsy move it being the opener, jealous for y’all that haven’t listened!

4 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Final versions I already heard current ranking:

1. WW

2. BB

3. Thunder

4. Arcadia

5. Text Book

6. The Trio

7. IYLDWM

8. Beautiful

If the leaked version of Dealer is the final, then it's #5 or #6 

Pls you haven’t heard IYLDWM nor Beautiful, why are they on your ranking :oprah3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Pls you haven’t heard ILYDWM nor Beautiful, why are they on your ranking :oprah3:

they could be an insider

giphy.gif