Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

26 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i don’t think we deserve snippets tbh

tbh we don't deserve Lana either :bebe: worst fandom I fear

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Wait... I didn't know people hated WCE that much. It's not her most exciting song production wise but I don't see nothing wrong with it ? All the instruments sound nice and everything is well put together. If the problem is the melody or the lyrics that's not the producer's fault :eek:

Same with Beautiful. The tingling piano is beautiful  gorgeus and the only problem was the clipping on the chorus when it was uploaded (on some platforms only) so I don't know if it was the audio engineer fault (which I don't think was Drew anyway)

I feel like some people hate on producers just cause they happen to not like a song they worked in when Lana is the one writing 99% of the lyrics and the melodies.

Sorry for the little rant but every time we get album news instead of excitement half of the post are complaining about x or y (of course it's valid cause it's a discussion forum but it's always the same "jack bad", "piano flops" "BB boring" "Drew unprofessional"). 

And I'm also guilty of that of course. I wanted to file a formal petition for Jack to never touch a piano again but I decided it's better to let things flow and see what Ms. Lanita brings us this time :brows:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

drew erickson produced beautiful & watercolor eyes? :bebe: if so, it’s a no from me… 

no fr…. beautiful is one of her worst. i want it removed from her discography. :awkney:

Just now, mlittle11 said:

no fr…. beautiful is one of her worst. i want it removed from her discography. :awkney:

The strings make it a good song……why did she make it just piano

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

At this point, I don't really care who produces the album. I plan to go into this next album with a fully open mind and I'm genuinely excited to hear how it sounds :umadney:

imageproxy.jpg

I think the reason those songs maybe were less iconic as titanic rising is because of the lyrical content.... I love miss del Rey to no end but the lyricism of watercolor eyes and beautiful compared to some of her other work is ehhhhh.

I love the songs but I think lana needs to sit down and devour her journals like she did during the btd/paradise/uv/honeymoon/nfr eras. obviously im sure she is journaling for her poems but it would be cool if she could bring back the snarky sharp poetic songs again