Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I don't really have an opinion on whether or not Lana collabs are something I want on the next album, but if we do get one, I've always wanted to hear a collab with FJM, and I'm still curious about the alleged Kali Uchis collab 

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

If collabs is on LDR9, I want artist like Kali Uchis, Jhene Aiko, Frank Ocean and rappers like Tyler The Creator, Kendrick Lamar 

i think the only ones that are possible to happen are kali, jhene and tyler

her collabs are really hit or miss, but I’m never against one that would fit the album. I tend to prefer when she collabs with men, to be honest… not that I hate her female collabs, but none are really « career highlights » imo. 

58 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I think everybody knows who my dream collab is for lana…

It could happen now that nicki’s gone a bit morE freethinking could see nicki agreeing to it, lana would have to agree tho. I think it could be good but it would definitely cause attention and discourse and be at the very least interesting 

Edited by Pretty On The Indide
Really unfortunate typo

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

43 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I don't really have an opinion on whether or not Lana collabs are something I want on the next album, but if we do get one, I've always wanted to hear a collab with FJM, and I'm still curious about the alleged Kali Uchis collab 

I'd also love to see one with FJM, but, in terms of collabs, no matter who the second party is, the result can be good or bad, as we've seen in the past with other collabs. Some good, some less so. 

I have no absolute faith that a Lana | FJM collab would necessarily be fantastic, or even good. But I'd like to see one. 

59 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Yeah, this meant to be palm trees but i suck at drawing things like palms, conifers and Christmas trees but it has nice specific Lizzy MySpace times aesthetics which she rocking now

nooooo i know lmao i was being sarcastic

it actually looks pretty good

22 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

lil kim :oop2:

Spoiler

obviously kidding lmao :nails:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, avenue said:

nooooo i know lmao i was being sarcastic

it actually looks pretty good

lil kim :oop2:

Hide contents

obviously kidding lmao :nails:

kim and Nicki are both my bitches so I’ll take either :godlaugh:

omg Lana featuring Nicki AND Kim, just nutted on myself 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

9 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Queen Nicki

Spoiler

Lane :mj2:

Well… I do not know if we talked about it but. That post that lana posted “peach fuzz” on April 16th.

Tap music posted it 2 days ago with suspicious emojis.. sun, surfing 

:trisha:

I think that lead single announcement is just around the corner.. and we gonna get album sometime this summer. 

7 hours ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

I think that lead single announcement is just around the corner.. and we gonna get album sometime this summer. 

Happy mid-tempo bops for the summer :trisha:

7 hours ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Well… I do not know if we talked about it but. That post that lana posted “peach fuzz” on April 16th.

Tap music posted it 2 days ago with suspicious emojis.. sun, surfing 

:trisha:

I’d love a new summer song in July (or before): I’m going on vacation at the end of that month :brows:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d love a new summer song in July (or before): I’m going on vacation at the end of that month :brows:

Lana released LFL when I was on vacation in Sicily. Therefore, I associate the album with the island: beaches, hot summer nights, ancient ruins, being happy and carefree- and especially 13 Beaches with the town Ragusa:

5ea0aaa3af32d.jpeg

That‘s why LDR9 has to be released in September when I‘m in Australia thatshot.gif

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

Lana released LFL when I was on vacation in Sicily. Therefore, I associate the album with the island: beaches, hot summer nights, ancient ruins, being happy and carefree- and especially 13 Beaches with the town Ragusa:

5ea0aaa3af32d.jpeg

That‘s why LDR9 has to be released in September when I‘m in Australia thatshot.gif

Sorry, September is too far away for my liking :hooker: I need a rapid, tight knit rollout: lead single summer bop with high budget video surprise released middle of May along with stunning Interview Mag cover / photo shoot + in-depth interview about LDR 9 which includes the June release date. Album release exactly a month later with a trio music video short film + obscure French magazine cover with another interview where she teases LDR10 and BTIG :makeup: 

Tumblr

10 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

lead single summer bop with high budget video surprise released middle of May along with stunning Interview Mag cover / photo shoot + in-depth interview about LDR 9 which includes the June release date. Album release exactly a month later with a trio music video short film + obscure French magazine cover with another interview where she teases LDR10 and BTIG

F527398-F-2-C76-4199-BFA3-9-F8-FFA135-BC

40 minutes ago, COCC said:

5ea0aaa3af32d.jpeg

so spring?

also what cities are you visiting