Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I'm sure somebody has already mentioned this, but I just remembered that Lana posted a picture of Marilyn Monroe on her IG story a few weeks back. I wonder if that has anything to do with LDR9 with the speculation of the D in DNC being diamonds

Lana has a predilection for famous people who have committed suicide. I wouldn't be surprised if Marilyn was her next big project.

18 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

I'd personally really love to see her build more of of the FIILY/TG video 

Didn't she say in the ig live that she wanted to do something with Rich Lee? It was something weird about album trailers or whatever but maybe he'll be the director for LDR9 MVs :brows:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:

What is this?

(probably)  Something somebody made up. It's super easy to fake scrobbles on last.fm, you literally just have to listen to something with the title on whatever listening service you have plugged into your last.fm. I'm pretty sure an insider did that with Garden of Eden. For all we know, that could be a song by an entirely different artists with the name changed to QFTC just to be funny

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

(probably)  Something somebody made up. It's super easy to fake scrobbles on last.fm, you literally just have to listen to something with the title on whatever listening service you have plugged into your last.fm. I'm pretty sure an insider did that with Garden of Eden. For all we know, that could be a song by an entirely different artists with the name changed to QFTC just to be funny

Unless... :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

20 hours ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Remember the stormy beach in Florida that Lana posted before she deactivated her official IG account? :crazy:

this was July 6th…. how can we fit this into the timeline 

Spoiler

30WyrWn_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

maybe they were waiting so she could do a beach photoshoot during a storm…… or maybe even a mv…….. the way i am jumping to conclusions lmfao 

maybe it’s for BB and we’re getting a Thunder mv

UbsOye5.png

2 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

this was July 6th…. how can we fit this into the timeline 

Hide contents

30WyrWn_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

maybe they were waiting so she could do a beach photoshoot during a storm…… or maybe even a mv…….. the way i am jumping to conclusions lmfao 

maybe it’s for BB and we’re getting a Thunder mv

the common consensus for that story was that she handed in the album that day and was waiting for the vinyls to be pressed, which fitted the timeline back then 

the thunder mv is where the cherry mv went and took ifyldwm with her