Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Ok I think this is a reach but I think it's worth discussing (even if it's just for fun).

Katy Perry has a collab coming soon with Alesso (a DJ) and someone on ATLR said that she has another "polar opposite" collab coming after that. Could that be our "cute February collab"? :thumb3:

I’m like 90% sure that it’s Father John Misty. 

Some of FJM's songs are repetitive but I'm excited for this collab. Hoping that it will be as good as his song with Weyes Blood - God's Favorite Customer.

But...can we get somehow a song with Hozier in the future? Now that would be a dream come true.

tbh i would not be surprised if she does LDR9 with jack, especially after she posted that pic of him

i sort of think she did BB on her own with some new randos bc he has been so busy, and covid shit

she said during chemtrails production he was really occupied or something along those lines. 

after listening to chemtrails again today next to BB, i am actually fine with a jack comeback.

the production on chemtrails is undeniably beautiful - its just the style a lot of ppl don't care for

i can't imagine he would do another album with Lana in the same stripped, folk style as NFR and Chemtrails 

and we all know he has amazing range as a pop producer even if he has been leading a balladry movement these last couple of years

maybe we would end up getting something a little closer to pure pop and less experimental than BB? 

manifesting something like..... Doin' Time x Get Free x Black Bathing Suit

hot hard pop, hip-hop, alternative, surf rock fusion

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

7 hours ago, drugmunny said:

tbh i would not be surprised if she does LDR9 with jack, especially after she posted that pic of him

i sort of think she did BB on her own with some new randos bc he has been so busy, and covid shit

she said during chemtrails production he was really occupied or something along those lines. 

after listening to chemtrails again today next to BB, i am actually fine with a jack comeback.

the production on chemtrails is undeniably beautiful - its just the style a lot of ppl don't care for

i can't imagine he would do another album with Lana in the same stripped, folk style as NFR and Chemtrails 

and we all know he has amazing range as a pop producer even if he has been leading a balladry movement these last couple of years

maybe we would end up getting something a little closer to pure pop and less experimental than BB? 

Anyone but Migos or other associated artists. She names some weird artists that she wants to work with. I’m surprised she doesn’t say Paris Hilton ….tbh that would probably be epic.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 hours ago, drugmunny said:

yes!! i was literally listening to the album's instrumentals and there are SO many details with so many instruments, people just discredit it because it has piano in it and the other instrumentals aren't that loud

10 hours ago, drugmunny said:

I actually like chemtrails’ soundscape but jacks production is just way too bland and too quiet behind Lana’s vocals. This seems like the case with the other artists he works too, it’s his productions problem.

after relistening to NFR for the first time in like 3 weeks, i wouldn’t mind jack coming back for a future project. maybe not ldr9 because i want a more upbeat less piano focused album but i don’t mind a jack return 

I need LDR9 to have more moments that we have like > 4:40s or 5 or 6 or even 9 minutes songs that still sound like 3 minutes.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Manifesting sound at LDR9 (I allow to quote myself): "Mix retro-futuristic flair. It combines hip-hop, trip-hop and R&B vibes with electronic sounds, synths, drums, percussion, muddy trap beats with some sprinkle of psychedelia, desert rock, neo-soul aura. It will have also some dreamy, ambienty touch with grain of piano. Great mixture 80s/90s retro/vintage vibes with futuristism" + inspired by Osaka, Seoul, Bronx-New York and crazy gay clubs at Florida.:hype:

And concept for LDR10- "Fuck America and going to London underground" moody trip-hop album with some subtle electro touch. Album full of Dealers, Tulsa Jesus Freaks, Trash Magics:hype:

39 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I need LDR9 to have more moments that we have like > 4:40s or 5 or 6 or even 9 minutes songs that still sound like 3 minutes.

she never made a song that sounds too long, in my opinion at least

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

she never made a song that sounds too long, in my opinion at least

Me before I knew Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)

Why does everyone want another Jack album when Erickson and Zach are right there 

probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t want anymore Jack :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Me before I knew Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)

The Nikki Lane h*te propaganda is not gonna stop :crying2: (not even BUS actually growing on me & becoming more... tolerable lately)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Lana and I met, and similar to what I was describing with Claire, we kind of had this magic and pretty quickly had written and recorded, what was almost the entirety of "Norman Rockwell" (her previous album) and many other songs. A lot of of things ended up on "Chemtrails," and a lot of things haven't been released. And it's because in the period that we were first working together, it was like three things happened. There were these songs that we just called the "Norman" songs, because they just have this very distinct feeling to them. There were these even more quiet songs happening, and then there were these really bombastic songs, which didn't really fit anywhere....The songs that lived in a more quiet place, that was the bedrock for "Chemtrails." We did way more work, but she always has this thing of having the next album going before the one that's finished, and that was the case.

:dua:

Lust For Dead   large.gif