regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

its so funny seeing how some things never change with lana. the several different versions of 'Spin me round in your chevrolet' that she did before BTD, 'candle in the wind' and now the Rock Candy Sweet line, if she thinks of something good shes gonna milk it dry thats for sure :lmao:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Ew :smh:, hate when shit (that is planned on being released soo) leaks, even the overly detailed hints get me irked, let us enjoy a surprise you inpatient fiends :noparty:

I do really enjoy the hype when things get hinted, but can you imagine this info was never leaked and we were just watching Euphoria on Jan 23 and a new Lana song started playing? I would have had a panic attack LOL :lange:

hoping for these kind of vibes. 

Spoiler

I just can't get too exited after so many disapointments, like this Christmas, and White Dress

3 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

were the nazis not bullies for enforcing nazi rules? :dua:

jk sorry i'm just being obnoxious bc i can be please ignore me & carry on :hottie:

why am i like this

no no it's ok i think we're all just collectively realizing that we actually got lfl off of the site and the hole that was left behind

even if the hole was previously filled by a toxic presence

1 hour ago, mrborntolose said:

so did Sack antonoff produce this or :horror:

SACK ANTONOFF OAIJSO

don't summon the jack antonoff thirsters they lurk here

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, MJA said:

I feel the only thing that connects FIILY ad DBJAG is a stronger beat. So sounds like it may be more up/mid-tempo and not a piano ballad. 

They share quite simmilar guitar patterns and sonorities as well. A slightly acid, psychedelic vibe, I'd say.

1 hour ago, Big Star said:

the thing that no one is catching is the fact that these fit on par with Jack's description of "bombastic songs" from NFR!... so what r we thinking?

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

if FIILY and DBJAG are what jack considers “bombastic”…..  :awk: we’re just getting a regular song

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, sjatib said:

They share quite simmilar guitar patterns and sonorities as well. A slightly acid, psychedelic vibe, I'd say.

Yeah guess so. Regardless it doesn't sound like a piano ballad and that's all I had to hear. I crave something a bit more upbeat from her (psychedelic, hip hop, etc),,,,

I know I'm too greedy but I really don't want the Euphoria song to be what boz teased cause that means it's not a lead single and that means the album is not coming that soon (even though we just got 2 full albums). 

Unless she teases the song in the episode and then releases it as a single with a non Euphoria related MV and it's just her way of promoting this time :creepna:.

She really is large and contains multitudes (she= Lana and/or my delulu ass)

giphy.gif

If it’s something upbeat and catchy I just hope they promo the f out of it. The amount of times they missed the chart worthy songs is killing me! Doin time cherry tulsa and a lot more could’ve done great in charts if they would’ve just pushed it!

5 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

If it’s something upbeat and catchy I just hope they promo the f out of it. The amount of times they missed the chart worthy songs is killing me! Doin time cherry tulsa and a lot more could’ve done great in charts if they would’ve just pushed it!

i still don't know if it's going to be or not, lustforlies said it was a ballad but then if it's not is it a bop?

So we got:

- I think that you're sweet like rock candy, wild like beaches that leave me sandy (by BOZ)

- Why you're always doing that (by Honeymounz friend)

Spoiler

- Just to make me mad (by the late lfl)

If it's all the same song, it's FIILY part 2, the surf noir bop we were promised and never came :cumming:

giphy.gif

If it ends up being the RCS adjacent song, that means our first time hearing the RCS lyric being used is probably gonna be in the middle of a TV show :trisha: Kind of iconic tbh

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Honeymoun just compared the song to Fuck It I Love You / Dark But Just A Game

I’m collapsing. I literally love those two songs!! 😭💕

5 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Honeymoun just compared the song to Fuck It I Love You / Dark But Just A Game

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy