regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Wait until the damn leak , lmao

:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I feel like we could trick the Euphoria cast into giving us info :brows:

Spoiler

Just kidding :wink:

imageproxy.jpg

this entire thread is literally 100% speculation but i'm here for it we needed the ability to go off the rails again i've missed you guys :oprah: world champion enema (watercolor eyes) by lana del rey coming on the 23rd it's 4 minutes 30 seconds with ethereal instrumentals and gorgeous full deep production and a melancholy tone that plays over a beautiful montage of rue and jules or a beautiful montage of something perhaps some biking perhaps some apple trees perhaps some movement in the kitchen giving the energy of jules's look in the halloween episode or grimes's angel look in flesh without blood, sultry and fun and mysterious and dreamlike and the serve that we all sorely needed from lana, one of her best songs undoubtedly, giving DCMA bridge serene queen 24 carmen california stargirl interlude energy

sUcVobB.png

IMHO insiders/leakers often describe Lana's music just as bad as Lana herself does prior to release, so this is to be taken with a grain of salt. :oprah3:

I remember when Honeymoun said we’d hear the song this month and I didn’t believe him at all. :thumb2:

I know it’s just a promo single and not album related, but I can’t believe Lana is already giving us new music after just releasing her second album of 2021 three months ago. 

And we still have Buddy coming out around April, and whatever DNC ends up being. 

I feel this is going to be another good year to be a Lana fan 

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

So was LFL right about the sound of the song too? They said it was an acoustic song but that wouldn’t match the DBJAG and FIILY description other insiders gave. 

Both are actually very acoustic:

https://tunebat.com/Info/Fuck-it-I-love-you-Lana-Del-Rey/7MtVPRGtZl6rPjMfLoI3Lh

https://tunebat.com/Info/Dark-But-Just-A-Game-Lana-Del-Rey/1dBBmAddRRIw6GwF7dPz6z

8 minutes ago, West Coast said:

IMHO insiders/leakers often describe Lana's music just as bad as Lana herself does prior to release, so this is to be taken with a grain of salt. :oprah3:

Fully agree. I also think that a lot of them tend to share their opinions on the song as though they're facts, which can lead to a lot of unnecessary drama and debates over whether or not an unheard song is good

imageproxy.jpg

38 minutes ago, revadece said:

if i would trust anybody, then it would be @fl0r1dakil0s 

if i’m not wrong, both him and honeymounz talked about the same stuff; powerful bridge and song being similar to fiily. lfl’s info seems to be completely off the point +he was clearly trolling about blue banisters songs before. the only thing that leaves me unsure is how he guessed acronym, but i wouldn’t believe anything else he said until it’s confirmed by someone else

Wait so floridakilos is not honeymounz???? I told you that we needed an insider to LB account name guide :thumb3: I trust them but how do we know they are reliable? Did they spill in other eras too? I don't remember them :crying5:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Wait so floridakilos is not honeymounz???? I told you that we needed an insider to LB account name guide :thumb3: I trust them but how do we know they are reliable? Did they spill in other eras too? I don't remember them :crying5:

I think floridakilos has a Twitter account called "honeymoooons" or something like that (a few pages back) while HONEYMOUNZ has an acc called HONEYMOUNZ and his youtuber channel. Idk why Florida has to have a very similar name :eyeroll2:

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

This is nice, thanks for sharing!

Btw, does anybody know what are they refering to when talking about "camelot"?

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

This is nice, thanks for sharing!

Btw, does anybody know what are they refering to when talking about "camelot"?

basically it's a dj-friendly way of making sure keys are compatible with each other

Camelot-Wheel-Mixed-In-Key-Harmonic-Mixing.png

1b can work with 12b or 2b, etc

b and a tend to clash because major vs minor but the direct opposite (so 1a = 1b) work the best

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

he shared some photoshoots outtakes on his twitter @/honeym0000n! but i wouldn’t say he is 100% reliable, i just think he can be more reliable than lfl

3 minutes ago, revadece said:

he shared some photoshoots outtakes on his twitter @/honeym0000n! but i wouldn’t say he is 100% reliable, i just think he can be more reliable than lfl

Also, he has Queen of Hearts