regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

guys im scared now :bebe: like at the end of Fanboys where they finally get to The Phantom Menace premiere and hes like "what if the movie sucks?" and it did :trisha: plz lana pull through girl 

tumblr_o3jwwkxzew1uqvi23o1_400.gif

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

also who said it was 2:45? cause i don't think lfl was the one who said it

It’s nowhere confirmed. LFL said it was under 3 min. 2:45 is the duration of White Mustang and everyone is scared it’ll be the same with WCE

18 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Boz didnt say that ur dumb ass from hell... This a place holder in register sites 

Henny I don’t trust you as far as I could throw you with all that nonsense you spewed about BB. Song descriptions sounding nothing like the real thing, you were just throwing stuff out there to see if it would stick. Mess.

12 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Henny I don’t trust you as far as I could throw you with all that nonsense you spewed about BB. Song descriptions sounding nothing like the real thing, you were just throwing stuff out there to see if it would stick. Mess.

U still dumb that doesnt know what u are talking about... free hate for free likes

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I'm not really worried about the song being short. Maybe it's a TV edit cause they plan on playing the whole thing during the episode and then the single version is longer. Or maybe they just wanted a below 3min track and that's it. I guess Lana had some directions she had to follow to submit the song. 

I'm sure we'll have plenty of 4+ minute songs on LDR9 anyway :smile2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

it has to be a special scene without talking, like a montage. They wouldn't ask Lana to record a song for them to only include the melody

Definitely :agree:, like when they do camera pans over multiple rooms with different scenarios, I would like for it to be Maddy centric, but I'm guessing it'll be for Rue and Jewels. Maybe they could pan to Cassie crying since she's had a rough few episodes

10 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Carly

mcscuseme-mcscuse.gif

6 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

ANYWAYS :awk:

What scene do we think this song will play in, or who it may be for? (No spoilers pls)

i think it's gonna be for rue and jules i won't specify why :makeup2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif