Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BOZ said on ATRL Taylor had the vinyls sent for production by the end of May.

So realistically if Lana sent out her vinyls in September, February or March is the most likely release time

"Don’t forget me"

55 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Wait someone in another thread said the boz masterpiece comment was about some lil girl named raye (don’t know her never met her), is it true it’s already debunked that it’s Lana?? 

If this is true then we lost again :thumb3: She was one of the mentioned artists but it wouldn't fully add up with what he said.

57 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Wait someone in another thread said the boz masterpiece comment was about some lil girl named raye (don’t know her never met her), is it true it’s already debunked that it’s Lana?? 

Stream RAYE she's great :dance:

I don't think it's about her since he stans her and she released some singles already that he loved so he wouldn't be surprised about loving the album... also she announced the album a couple of days ago so he didn't have to wait some months to talk about it

It has to be someone who hasn't even announced it and was mentioned so we are once again left with Lana and Rihanna...

Rihanna is allegedly releasing soon but for a soundtrack so I don't know if her album is that close...

giphy.gif

the reassurance was needed. The mystery of the masterpiece feels like the only thing we have to hold on to regarding this album atm so if that was debunked we would truly be lost 

ps. Listened to Raye and Hard Out Here and Black Mascara are slay 

13 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

i'm mad about her laptop being stolen tho 

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

SO SUGARY SWEET IS FROM LDR9???

read the room wtf

13 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

omg she mentioned it! Feel so bad for her though

you too

image.png

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it was 🪩🎆🧨

it means new years (in new york they drop a ball on new years at midnight, and everywhere else they light fireworks). so album coming december 31????

wait fuck i just saw her instagram posts that is so upsetting

oh my god some of u rlly lack basic common sense + morals atp, mind you her entire livelihood is in literal danger and i cant believe i saw some of u just hop on here being like “omg she acknowledged it omg its coming!!” like bffr for once maybe??

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

6 minutes ago, lizzys said:

oh my god some of u rlly lack basic common sense + morals atp, mind you her entire livelihood is in literal danger and i cant believe i saw some of u just hop on here being like “omg she acknowledged it omg its coming!!” like bffr for once maybe??

it's not okay to go around stealing, esp from artists, but hasn't this happened before?

Lana: Hire me to help protect your things. Encrypt encrypt encrypt!

giphy.gif

She never said she lost the album though right? I doubt that her album was only stored on a personal laptop, it’s not like it was made on that. Maybe it was actually lmao, ha How I’m Feeling Now era.

8V7Yvel.png

i'm curious to see if this will delay the album or if she'll release it sooner than intended. that's the least of her/our worries right now, but it's the intrigued stan in me. i just hope, either way, this whole ordeal doesn't negatively impact her art. she should be allowed to release when she wants and not because the threat of this fucker. i hope she can have a proper album era despite this scary situation. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So… it’s very safe to say that BoZ was indeed talking about Lana… It’s nice to know the album is good / excellent, but I do wonder if he got to hear it because of the robbery…

I think he got it from his insider sources as usual but maybe her team saw the speculation and assumed the whole thing leaked? But they should know BOZ by now considering how much info he has leaked from Lana...

I still think the thief is not Lana-insider related. It's either someone who wanted to steal some expensive stuff (maybe they knew Lana or maybe not) or someone who "works" by stealing music to sell.

Info about the album would have leaked already (if not the songs) if a Lana stan/insider had all those things in their possession.

giphy.gif