Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Didn’t my psychic ass tell y’all yesterday Nov 14 was one of the dates something would be happening :smokes:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

Didn’t my psychic ass tell y’all yesterday Nov 14 was one of the dates something would be happening :smokes:

omg yes I was just thinking of that! :creepna3:

your insider era :legend:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

8 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

Omg wondering what's gonna happen on November 23rd and December 2nd:hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I hope she picks a good lead single this time. I feel like COTCC and IYLDWM would have been a better choices for the past 2 albums. If she releases a piano ballad or a stripped down song as a lead single, I could see that killing some of the hype for LDR9. 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

I hope she picks a good lead single this time. I feel like COTCC and IYLDWM would have been a better choices for the past 2 albums. If she releases a piano ballad or a stripped down song as a lead single, I could see that killing some of the hype for LDR9. 

I consider COTCC to be the lead single tbh. LMLYLAW was more a promo song. I do agree IYLDWM would have been a great lead single!

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Speeking of an era I WISH we would get another HM rollout.... it was so mysterious, I still do remember that first Honeymoon snippet on her account :flutter: This one is for the history books definitely and you really have to be there.

I loved her bang hairstyle selfies, cute videos and random mysterious posts :xcry:

The whole mood and aesthetics of that album was peak Lana. :um3:

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Omg wondering what's gonna happen on November 23rd and December 3rd:hdu:

Honestly I’m not sure I just asked “When will Lana announce the album or release a single” and those are the days I got so it could just be one date not all of them. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

12 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

@DragonWhore is Long Nails On your Back releasing this Tuesday?

yes it is confirmed

source: Lana Del(ulu) Rey

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

If LNOYB ends up being real that would mean all the other nonsense would be too... just imagine :hide:

I'm ready for EDM Lana :dance: 

At least we only have to wait a couple of days and it was a fun moment in this drought. If it's true we should be getting info about it from reliable insiders really soon tho (like this same weekend :judgingu3:)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Lana is usually pretty active on social before announcing something. I love how she would post in 3’s on her LDR account. IF something is coming Tuesday perhaps she will start posting on Honeymoon this weekend :dua: I’m just glad there’s finally movement in this thread :party:

On her main account* Please god let it be. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

anything according to what @TheDollClub says to be real is fine EXCEPT THAT WATERCOLOR SONG TO BE ON AN OFFICIAL STUDIO ALBUM HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO.

Imagine putting that song in a slot for an album tracklist and instead of Fine China, Yes To Heaven, or any BETTER unreleased song?

And i hate when artists randomly put an-already released song for a different project (a side collab with other artists / film, tv shows soundtrack) to their official albums for streams (yes im looking at you ellie goulding) despite that specific song itself has nothing to do with the whole album concept and doesnt even make any sense within the scenario. (Doin Time is an exception of course)

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

Omg please delete this. Not let universe see this please. 

@Elle when can we delete a post on a thread 👀