Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

thatโ€™s extremely difficult to decipher wtfย :heidi:ย myย burnt brainย cannot handle thisย :heidi:

ย 

ย 

๐๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

๐“๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž

โ˜…โ˜…ย 

1 hour ago, Crys10 said:

So BoZ tweet is ยซ Fuck, I love so much _________ ยป I think @Crys10ย gotย it right and it has nothing to do with Lana; itโ€™s ย โ€œGays probably suck out the semen of mother fu*king white horny dudes so fast ยป. BoZ is just in his horny phaseย :true:

There's no way to even know this is lana likeย :scoff:ย he could be tweeting random lyrics to literally any song, and we'd have no idea

"Donโ€™t forget me"

Someone in his comments said "I was waiting for you to tweet that lol TWBTKYN" So whatever it is it seems other people know about it.ย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said he loves "GPSOTSOMFWHDSF". Looks like a random keyboard smash but so did HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIย :thumb2:

Or maybe he's just teasing us knowing we'll try to decipher it cause we'reย bored and delusionalย :brows:

if the first words are 'god please' just like weyes blood's godย turn me into a flower ... i'm done

a code?? he wants to be TS so fuckin bad like pack it up gravity falls i donโ€™t have time to fucking cipher the possibility of a title track that maybe doesnโ€™t exist tfย 

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF this looks like keyboard smash like i would type this like โ€œLMFAO EIFKWICKSOF THATS SO FUNNYโ€ย 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

i was going to say something so funny but itโ€™s sort of a touchy topic and i feel like it wouldnโ€™t be funny to some people tbhย 

Just now, jamesss said:

i was going to say something so funny but itโ€™s sort of a touchy topic and i feel like it wouldnโ€™t be funny to some people tbhย 

just laugh as if you heard itย 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

ยซ Acronym ยป aside, when I think about this album, I imagine the ominous piano of her best tracks, the strings of HM, the anger / passion of UV, but with the adlib / automatic writing of some Violet poems. The fact that she sent voice memos to Drew, that was singing a noteย memo when Jack began playing piano: the lyrics will probably be all over the place, carefree and wildย :godlaugh:

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said he loves "GPSOTSOMFWHDSF". Looks like a random keyboard smash but so did HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIย :thumb2:

Or maybe he's just teasing us knowing we'll try to decipher it cause we'reย bored and delusionalย :brows:

God Punished Sinners Or The Sons Of My Family Whenever He Did Something False

ย 

This could almost make senseย  :wowcry:

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

ยซ Acronym ยป aside, when I think about this album, I imagine the ominous piano of her best tracks, the strings of HM, the anger / passion of UV, but with the adlib / automatic writing of some Violet poems. The fact that she sent voice memos to Drew, that was singing a noteย memo when Jack began playing piano: the lyrics will probably be all over the place, carefree and wildย :godlaugh:

ย 

I loved that oneย 'insider' post on Dbree, where they said "theย voice memo recordings were used, but as background/extra vocals". That sounded like a really cool idea and I wouldn't mind something like that.

"Donโ€™t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

ย 

I loved that oneย 'insider' post on Dbree, where they said "theย voice memo recordings were used, but as background/extra vocals". That sounded like a really cool idea and I wouldn't mind something like that.

Mail me when you get the bluuueeeesย :creepna:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

when i tell you i dont think that tweet is lana relatedโ€ฆ

Yeah and his tweet before that is for Weyes Blood's new album so I think it might be from thatย :delish:

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก