Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

calling it now, I'm gonna hate the name 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

A single release sometime in June-July will be perfect.

She is in her hype season, doing crazy numbers on streaming, I swear if they ignore this opportunity :awkney2:

yes but also we dont want a rushed release :illumilana:

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

yes but also we dont want a rushed release :illumilana:

yes, thats why i need her to build the hype up slowly from now. It's June already, the single should be released in July for the best timing. And then 3 months for the pre-release rollout to get the album released in Sept/October. This is the chance for her to get another NFR success.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 5/30/2022 at 3:06 AM, hotshot2am said:

I'm quite sure that snippets of LYTAN leaked a while ago already, I just didn't see much discussion around it. I don't know about RCS.

I wanted to correct my previous comment, that snipped wasn't LYTAN, it was debunked here:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-reys-new-album-coming-soon-manager-confirms-3240762?fbclid=IwAR1k2ABrkxfc3BBE5rE3tQ1vn2FFcvdkSzAvViTQZrMJ2u5ndwvuGvduCs0 NME has also noticed Ben’s posts about new music coming soon. They are also taking W magazine’s interview for what’s to come. And when we think of it, this is the only official piece of info we have of this album. :true: (except Rob’s posts) and here we are at 88 pages of pre-release. 

On 5/17/2022 at 1:30 PM, shadesofyosemite said:

Everyone manifest Loved You Then and Now/Rock Candy Sweet with me pls

I'm very worried that 'Rock Candy Sweet' was for 'Watercolor Eyes'. I hope I'm wrong and it's it's own and (better) song

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I hope Ben doesn't put too much of a burden on Lana's shoulders and she's okay with whatever he has planned for her. I can live with it if LDR9 is just a continuation of the last albums and not a big new start with a totally different style (and possible collabs with other famous artists).

41 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I hope Ben doesn't put too much of a burden on Lana's shoulders and she's okay with whatever he has planned for her.

„Elizabeth, you‘re going go perform the Super Bowl halftime show. Prepare your swing.“ :thumb3:

1 hour ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I'm very worried that 'Rock Candy Sweet' was for 'Watercolor Eyes'. I hope I'm wrong and it's it's own and (better) song

BoZ confirmed that WCE and LYTAN are two separate songs that share one line in common (RCS), like the candle in the wind line in three songs from her.

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

I hope Ben doesn't put too much of a burden on Lana's shoulders and she's okay with whatever he has planned for her. I can live with it if LDR9 is just a continuation of the last albums and not a big new start with a totally different style (and possible collabs with other famous artists).

I’m not too worried about the burden he could put on her: their management really seems to be to do the most to accommodate both parties (artist and record company). Will she have to tour again? Hell y’a. On this day and age, it’s the main source of revenue for an artist and a record company. But she probably will be able to do it on her own terms (my guess: she will finish the NFR tour she couldn’t do and some music festivals next year). 
As for the sound of the next album (or the ones after)… I love that she can do pretty much what she wants, but it would be weird if her only future successes came from a non-album collab or a cover :eek3: . It’s not the case at the moment, but…

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I still think there are a lot of clues about the album in her HM posts :creepna:

I'm excited to see all unravel in the next months :hype:

You’re probably right. Lyric tease or general feeling of songs… She did the same, Chemtrails era, teasing lyrics for the title track in her captions (and even ideas that ended up in the MV).

I think one of the clues she's giving us through ig is "Waist deep in icy waves", and in another post there's a comment from Lana saying "IcyOceanGlamour". Something is trying to tell us with these publications. :oprah2:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

12 minutes ago, Summerain said:

I think one of the clues she's giving us through ig is "Waist deep in icy waves", and in another post there's a comment from Lana saying "IcyOceanGlamour". Something is trying to tell us with these publications. :oprah2:

In before the next posts/clues are pics of some random dog, a piano on a porch and nikki’s dirty feet :runs: