Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Idk anything at all but isn’t this pre-Christmas period kind of weird time to be releasing music and working on an album rollout🥴🥴

i think nothing’s gonna happen at least until like January 10th. That’s also the same time she released COCC video and we got the album date and preorder (right?)

so yeah i’m just not feeling december at all

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

48 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Idk anything at all but isn’t this pre-Christmas period kind of weird time to be releasing music and working on an album rollout🥴🥴

i think nothing’s gonna happen at least until like January 10th. That’s also the same time she released COCC video and we got the album date and preorder (right?)

so yeah i’m just not feeling december at all

Yeah but we can still get a teaser or announcement. As long as we get something I don't mind waiting a month for the actual music :thirst:

giphy.gif

I had a dream courtney love was literally grabbing the thief’s bag it was a scene they were yankin back n forth but courtney won and she was stepping on the thief’s back w her heels and she was like, that’s right bitch we got it back all triumphant and animated. It was glorious, she was wearing a red fur coat and laughing to the air. And then she went home and started reading this thread and started laughing w lana at this thread. It was hilarious like huh? 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

This thread needs to have the same energy as the sky thread. If they can keep going after almost ten years of nothing, we can keep this thread active for a few more months:blush3:

we're going ahead to the 1000 page!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

This thread needs to have the same energy as the sky thread. If they can keep going after almost ten years of nothing, we can keep this thread active for a few more months:blush3:

Nothing untrue was said here which is why I'm cackling rn :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

instagram announcement on december 2nd. don’t ask me where i got that information from. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I think it would absolutely make sense to open her main to post something new about the album, like the collapse 

like imagine it’s a teaser of a music video and it reveals a date and she says see you soon

Especially if this album is going to start a new era and be more prominent than her last two

gosh Lana I need something 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

instagram announcement on december 2nd. don’t ask me where i got that information from. 

but fr tho, there’s a possibility we could get something at the end of this week. it’s just a hunch, but something has to happen this week or next week. after that it’s too close to christmas, and i highly doubt she’s waiting allll the way until january to do something. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

i can't wait for the moment i'm on my computer chilling when suddently i hear a bunch of lanaboards notification sounds, come in here and see 25+ messages and just think to myself:

it's happening

10 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i can't wait for the moment i'm on my computer chilling when suddently i hear a bunch of lanaboards notification sounds, come in here and see 25+ messages and just think to myself:

it's happening

It’s more like 250 posts all of a sudden….

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Maybe the stolen laptop contained Chemtrails 3.0 and this was a case of god intervening so she would go back into the studio and give us UV 2.0 :hype:

Well she does believe there's no such thing as coincidence so whatever she lost she must think God literally intervened

19 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

What do the girls on here think of Del Norte County as the album title? Would you live? 

I like it but I realized the other day that she wore the DNC jacket back in December but in May, still said the album was untitled. So maybe the title isn’t Del Norte County or anything related to DNC. Because I really don’t think she is that secretive lol 

11 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I like it but I realized the other day that she wore the DNC jacket back in December but in May, still said the album was untitled. So maybe the title isn’t Del Norte County or anything related to DNC. Because I really don’t think she is that secretive lol 

I mean she always changes her mind so who knows