Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

since insiders are talking about the album, I’m assuming everything is set to be released. BOZ always said he does not like to comment on Lana when things are not set because she changes her mind pretty often. 
I’m also assuming vinyls got sent to production in September, when BOZ said “you have no ideia of the masterpiece I just heard”

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 hour ago, fierybkn said:

she was super vocal about norman, snippets for every song, etc. And she knew norman was great, she was obsessed with Jack’s production and piano chords. I don’t really know how to interpret this silence

Silence? Her manger has been whoring out the album says it’s coming soon months/years in advance. It seems a lot of people are excited.

Why are so many of y’all putting out the worst possible energy :thumb2:

she is announcing the album (eclipse already made a thread about it on ATRL) 

her website is down and insiders are talking about the album. There’s no way we’re only getting a single announcement or an announcement for an announcement Wednesday :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

since insiders are talking about the album, I’m assuming everything is set to be released. BOZ always said he does not like to comment on Lana when things are not set because she changes her mind pretty often. 
I’m also assuming vinyls got sent to production in September, when BOZ said “you have no ideia of the masterpiece I just heard”

Yeah the album is 100% done and ready (not the vinyl tho) the thing is how they will manage the rollout with the holiday season in between.

It makes sense to release a single now and reveal the album to remind people that Lana's back (even though she never left) and then announce it with the preorder in January as another reminder when people are out of the Christmas mindset :creepna:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

It'll be a short roll out

yes it's gonna be literally insane Ggsbtp4.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Silence? Her manger has been whoring out the album says it’s coming soon months/years in advance. It seems a lot of people are excited.

right I was talking about lana herself

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Yeah the album is 100% done and ready (not the vinyl tho) the thing is how they will manage the rollout with the holiday season in between.

It makes sense to release a single now and reveal the album to remind people that Lana's back (even though she never left) and then announce it with the preorder in January as another reminder when people are out of the Christmas mindset :creepna:

Which present is better than a new vinyl from Lana? :brows:

0YnL0Kf.gif

4 hours ago, 111 said:

All you have to do is listen to her words and watch who she is dating to understand the vibe you'll get. 

Flipping the narrative of her trauma of being the survivor of a cult and becoming a coven leader after processing her generational trauma? We'll see. :oprah:

p5iuyMO.jpg

probably not what you meant but I like to dream:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

claiming track 4/5 bc those are always serves 

(btd - video games & diet mtn dew

paradise - body electric

uv - brooklyn baby & west coast

hm - high by the beach

lfl - cherry & white mustang

nfr - fiily 

cocc - wild at heart 

bb - black bathing suit)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

p5iuyMO.jpg

probably not what you meant but I like to dream:true:

oh I already claim track 5 which is the witch house dark jazz sad hoe anthem of the album :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg