Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Yuck said:

Just want to point out the fact that Ellie Goulding and Caroline Polachek (both signed to TaP) are dropping their albums on February 3 and February 14, respectively, which makes me think LDR9 could drop February 10 since no other artist has announced a release on that day. It makes sense considering the wait between COCC announcement and it's release :teehee:

would be weird to have all their artists dropping around the same time tho? Like that don’t make much sense to me. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

One more day :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm confident we'll not only get a release date, a single announcement, but we'll also get a cover, a tracklist and an album trailer, and last but not least, a tour announcement!

Maybe I'm delusional, maybe it's Maybelline.

77TClbk.gif

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

I just woke up 😳 why has there been 60 new pages? Omg what happened girlies

New song on Fridayyyyy

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i just wanna know the album title

Saw this floating around, but of course not sure of the validity (aside from the first half which we learned earlier) x

A18-D4850-3-EEE-48-F4-8-E9-F-D5-FDE284-A2-F9

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Saw this floating around, but of course not sure of the validity (aside from the first half which we learned earlier) x

well, it says 13 tracks :)

its a lie to me. The album will have 20 tracks. Mark my words.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, Elle said:

OMG :scoff: I remember that drought near California was put forward by *** who gave us tea that ldr9 is mix of honeymoon and ultraviolence and resembles many fan-loved songs