Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

isn’t it also possible that Jack and/or Rob could be in the studio helping with the second poetry album? 

I think it’s definitely possible. Right now, we have 3(?) other teased projects—none of which we know could ever be released, so maybe!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

34 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lana & rob’s cheek to cheek moment is coming :bop:

Unpopular opinion but if Rob has any capacity to sing, I think a folky track with Rob’s background vocals would be really cute if executed well (think the male background vocals of Brooklyn Baby but for a song like Chelsea Hotel No. 2) 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

New York, Portofino, London, and Los Angeles…when Lana travels around during the making of a record, you know something’s really cooking 🍳 🤍

:blush3: you've been quite busy these days. 

Please release Fine china:brows:

54 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Rob making a solo album… is there really a demand for that?!? I don’t see Interscope signing him and seeing potential in a hippie boomer singer :godlaugh2:

They could just release it on their own without a label using Lana's connections with producers and their teams. His little indie moment :hide:

giphy.gif

I really wait the moment we will be looking back to this and laugh with all the theories. Just because he’s in the studio with Lana doesn’t mean he has to be part in all the songs :tommy:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

23 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

New York, Portofino, London, and Los Angeles…when Lana travels around during the making of a record, you know something’s really cooking 🍳 🤍

new york - diet mountain dew, heavy hitter, hundred dollar bill, every man gets his wish, live forever

portofino - honeymoon, salvatore, 24, high by the beach, art deco, 13 beaches

london - tv in black & white, french restaurant, last girl on earth, dreamgirl, roses, you & me

los angeles - fuck it i love you, wild at heart, doin’ time, chemtrails over the country club, dark but just a game, text book

vibes :legend: :lolliney:  :bop: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

lana was in LA yesterday (celebrating birthdays) so i really doubt she’s in london today… i think it might just be rob doing his thing in the UK maybe he felt left out of the italy trip and wants to do his own european tour 

Off topic but omg I love her dress and hair - she is glowing :flutter:

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

isn’t it also possible that Jack and/or Rob could be in the studio helping with the second poetry album? 

Rob bopping to Lana's anti-Patty bops :defeated:

I know her old makeup artist Pammy is based in London but she’s at some kind of set today and my delusional ass thinks it’s for LDR9 :defeated: 

and even tho she was at Val’s party during the day she wasn’t in the vids of all her friends having dinner at night because maybe she was catching a flight to the UK

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

It would be downright cruel if Rob had been misdirecting this whole time and his posts were about his solo debut, and he just really does not seem like that kind of person.

He is most definitely in studio for LDR9. :true:

22 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I don’t think it’s jack in the studio in London. Hope Lana’s there travelling to get the best producer for her next hit song. 

I agree, Jack is on tour with Bleachers tomorrow in Atlanta

https://www.bleachersmusic.com/#tour

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

None of this makes sense. Why is Rob alone in London?

My guess is that they're doing the final steps of some songs (maybe mastering and mixing stuff) and Rob wanted to see and spend some time in the UK.

Why in London? That's the weird thing. Maybe she worked with some British producer or they are just remastering some old outtake and that's why they don't need to be together in the studio :um2:

giphy.gif

rob is making his poetic audiobook memoir, internet domains bent backwards over lake placid, with contributions from jack antonoff, emile haynie, and his daughter lana del rey, in which he answers questions from the culture and poses his own over the soft strumming of jack’s guitar and lana’s soft coos. on streaming services june 24th, listen to it like you listened to video games

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

new york - diet mountain dew, heavy hitter, hundred dollar bill, every man gets his wish, live forever

portofino - honeymoon, salvatore, 24, high by the beach, art deco, 13 beaches

london - tv in black & white, french restaurant, last girl on earth, dreamgirl, roses, you & me

los angeles - fuck it i love you, wild at heart, doin’ time, chemtrails over the country club, dark but just a game, text book

vibes :legend: :lolliney:  :bop: 

bless ur heart — LB needs a Lana songwriting map :smile4: