Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she's working with yet another producer for the album or they are just mastering some of the songs in London for some reason and Rob's there cause he didn’t have anything better to do and wanted to learn about the process or something :oic3:

Alex Turner and Miles Kane are UK based so maybe we are getting another TSLP outtake :brows:

I have to do my research to see if I can find who's that man in the picture :hide:

Edit: I've checked Dealer, Thunder and California's full credits and stalked every man that did something audio engineering related and couldn't find the man in the picture (him facing away from the camera doesn't help)

And before you ask... yes I have a lot of free time today :thumb3:

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

Feeling this energy for LDR9 after seeing Rob in London:thumb2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

10 minutes ago, Big Star said:

LANA'S IN LONDON???

BTD~??? EMILE??? ADNAZHDLIAHDLAJLF :oprah4:

OMAGAGAGAGAGAGA WE ARE GETTING BTD ANNIVERSARY VERSION WITH NEW Recorded vocals omagagaga. 

:blush3: OTTR in her current voice is gonna slay.

46 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe she's working with yet another producer for the album or they are just mastering some of the songs in London for some reason and Rob's there cause he didn’t have anything better to do and wanted to learn about the process or something :oic3:

Alex Turner and Miles Kane are UK based so maybe we are getting another TSLP outtake :brows:

I have to do my research to see if I can find who's that man in the picture :hide:

Edit: I've checked Dealer, Thunder and California's full credits and stalked every man that did something audio engineering related and couldn't find the man in the picture (him facing away from the camera doesn't help)

And before you ask... yes I have a lot of free time today :thumb3:

Maybe its just the janitor messing around with the mix and Rob caught him in the act .

or it could be DragonWhore looking for tea to spill :mj2: 

I need an announcement today or the London "news " meaning that Emile Haynie or the TLSP are involved bc today is truly not my day:barrie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm starting to think he's actually releasing his own album :hide:

If not... LDR9 is not coming this year

Does anybody recognize the producer or whoever that is?

LDR9 could still be coming this year if its in the final phase of mixing. Didnt she record Sweet Carolina at this exact time last year and we got it in October? Of course no one knows for sure how far she is in the process so we’ll have to wait and see i guess. 

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

exactly what I thought. let’s be real, Lana wouldn’t go to London just tu record some songs, I mean, she can do it on her voice memos app and send them to a producer like she’s doing for LDR9.

Sweet Carolina: The Album coming soon.

Or…ldr9 is already finished and they’ve already started on LDR10 which is a London record so expect Justin Parker and bops

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

LDR9 could still be coming this year if its in the final phase of mixing. Didnt she record Sweet Carolina at this exact time last year and we got it in October? Of course no one knows for sure how far she is in the process so we’ll have to wait and see i guess. 

Yes you are right I forgot we're just halfway through the year :thumb2:. I feel like 4 months until the album would still be technically "soon" (by Ben's words) considering it would be exactly 1 year after the last one :oic3:

giphy.gif

I really can’t imagine that.  Rob has always been involved in his daughters life and career and I feel like this is just another one of those instances.  Rob co-produced Sweet Carolina, which was by the way a hit on tiktok— so I really do feel like he is doing the same thing again.  I mean.. Rob Grant is a Bitcoin junkie so let’s be real here :godlaugh:

Why would Rob travel to London in order to record his debut album? It doesn't make any sense. Besides, I doubt he'd be interested in releasing a solo record anyway, lol. :judgingu3:

Could she be working with Miles Kane and Alex Turner again? I mean, Dealer went viral and it's the most successful BB track...And she said she's very angry. I'm here for some unhinged psychedelic energy mixed with gorgeous orchestras and distorted Violet-esque soundscapes by Erickson, jazzy Honeymoon-esque songs by Nowels, and 808s/electric guitars (don't forget that Rob posted a pic of Antonoff with an electric guitar in the studio!)/Venice biatch realness by Antonoff. :pussypower:

Maybe she is releasing another “bridge album”, the way LFL was a bit of a mix of everything she had done with the first three albums and a bit of what’s to come. Maybe LDR9 could be a more cohesive LFL, with a mix of everything the last three singer -songwriter albums have been and a pinch of new? Because right now, the info we got feel a bit contradictory, about the sound of it all. 

If there’s some much work on for an album that means one thing….

Spoiler

She’s coming for album of the year

Spoiler

And that’s is on

Spoiler

Period

Spoiler

:hottie:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

I just woke up from a LDR9 dream (my first one since this thread started!!!), and here’s what I remember:

1.) She was trending on Twitter, and the album was receiving A LOT of attention. 

2.) It was a surprise drop, and I saw someone online refer to it as an “epic” project (blaming Rob for this one lol)

3.) When I went to search for the album, the first thing I saw was an article titled “Lana Del Rey’s Essay,” and I remember being like, “Please tell me it’s not another QFTC”

that’s all I can recall. It was very vague/confusing, but it’s so interesting how we’re all dreaming about this record:eartha2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1m6HLuV.jpg

I’m hoping someone can identify who this is from Rob’s post (or maybe even recognize the studio from the original picture). It might be our next clue!

Currently searching for music studios in London:brows:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath