Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

39 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I’m reallllly manifesting “The Revenge of Lana Del Rey” vibes. Like if she goes full camp and glamour again just as a big fuck you to everyone who says she can’t I’d liveeeee and the few looks we have seen lately have been so stunning. The Swarovski necklace and those gorgeous gowns she wore for the shoot were so old money Long Island vibes and I think were in for a treat.

For that concept she'd have to go BIG though. Like, a piano ballad with a 1 minute homemade iPhone video on loop as a mv wouldn't cut it.

It would also need a cover like this. 

Spoiler

lana_del_rey.jpg

Tbh I'd love The Revenge of Lana Del Rey as an album title. It's so camp.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

3 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I’m reallllly manifesting “The Revenge of Lana Del Rey” vibes. Like if she goes full camp and glamour again just as a big fuck you to everyone who says she can’t I’d liveeeee and the few looks we have seen lately have been so stunning. The Swarovski necklace and those gorgeous gowns she wore for the shoot were so old money Long Island vibes and I think were in for a treat.

revenge era would be ICONIC. like UV level of iconic  :hottie: 

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

Wasn't The Revenge of Lana Del Rey one of the working titles for BTD? :hide:

It made no sense back then cause nobody knew who LDR was but now it would be kinda cheesy (?) idk.

I'd love it for camp reasons but I'd prefer something less explicit if she went into the whole revenge thing. Maybe just one word like Vengeance or something similar would be better.

giphy.gif

Claiming If you want a little more… chill a little more 

(it’s a shame she debunked “I loved every boy I ever dated” as part of a new song :pft: , it would have been very tongue in cheek)

Claiming the tracks  3,5, 8 & 9:true:

Spoiler

One of them will be called " You win some...you lose some at the Santa Lanita Racing Tracks "

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I almost choked to death on my first peach of the summer. Peach Fuzz is coming :hype:

He used to call me DPF,

that stood for deadly peach fuzz :ma:

Claming track 20 :smokes:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing