Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

I've listened through it several times now, is Lana's role really that small? In some parts it's hard to distinguish Taylor's voice from Lana's, but I think she has more than just a background voice. The song seems quite beautiful after all.

lana's part is actually small but don't extend tensions y'all. this is Taylor's album and she, lana and Jack composed this song together for this lana knowed this and perhaps they discussed this. and someone said this collab brings more sales I don't think so, because according to last two albums' sale, lana's collab doesn't make sense. and maybe lana offered more lyrics/melody production than just singing, this is a kind of collab for sure.

i just don't understand why taylor would praise lana SO MUCH especially for her songwriting and her aesthetics just to put her on a song and use just her voice behind her own...i listened to the leak before it got taken down and it's honestly just not right, i'm really disappointed : /

so the rumors are true? sounds like miss taylor did this to gain hype and publicity only... pay this album dust ladies 

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e