Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

kfdjhjsk and it looked like she had fresh lip filler ngl :gasp: also my boyfriends from Liverpool <3 thts cute

i'm from liverpool i have no idea what show this is about lol but it was a big surprise that she came here at all tbh! (and she did in 2017)

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think she’ll do some sort of tour but surely will announce it after Christmas, when people might have money, hahaha

if there is a tour, I'm not sure she'll announce it before the album drop. I would expect a March announcement for a mid-summer mini tour. i think her label would want to see what the album sales look like before deciding on the scope and budget of a tour (not like Lana will really want anything expensive anyways...)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, sunset9blvd said:

I honestly don't think she will, solely because of her recent performances with friends. In every single one of them she looks almost nervous and like she isn't having a good time an all that with her friend(s) next to her. In comparison with her latest tour which was the nfr one, she seems much less confident. I however do think she will do some promo "shows" but like just a few songs or like a late night appearance which would just be one song if i'm not mistaken. But in terms of a tour, I think Lana just simply doesn't wanna do one and she is know for doing whatever the fuck she feels like so... But we'll see. x.

I didn’t get a nervous vibe at all, it always seemed like she was having a blast on stage w Nikki! Regardless, and even tho I know touring isn’t her fav, I am holding out hope for at least a few live shows next year, cuz w lana u truly never do know!

aOaIzH2.gif

58 minutes ago, your dealer said:

If lana goes on tour again I would love for all of the venues to be theaters and concert halls with seating. It's what her voice deserves!!!! :true:

I wish she had meet & greet tickets. Ever since I became a fan back in 2012 it is a dream of mine to see her in front of me, give her a hug, tell her how much I love her art and how she saved me with it and take a picture with her <3

Hope someday I can, at least, be in the front row of her concert and be lucky enough to take a picture with her.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

3 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

I wish she had meet & greet tickets. Ever since I became a fan back in 2012 it is a dream of mine to see her in front of me, give her a hug, tell her how much I love her art and how she saved me with it and take a picture with her <3

Hope someday I can, at least, be in the front row of her concert and be lucky enough to take a picture with her.

get her attention online! Isn't that how those special fans got her attention?

giphy.gif

I hope they shot the MV in the real tunnel, I can well imagine how it would look, starting in black and white with Lana dressed as on the cover exploring the tunnel, and finally it turns to color when the chorus comes in :xcry:

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't think so, I guess she just randomly picks those fans to kiss them and take a pic. Who knows?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I just wish we could access the tracklist. Why wouldn’t she reveal it?

maybe there are some special surprises on it!

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

whatever happened to win edwards? is it true they hate Lana now omg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

whatever happened to win edwards? is it true they hate Lana now omg

yoooooo what tell me this story even if it's gossip

giphy.gif

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Like what? We already know the features. 

there could be secret songs on it, or something? (idk i'm just trying to guess)

giphy.gif