Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soulΒ 

Β 

This part hits so hardΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

15 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

immediately creating a playlist rn omg.Β 

I made a playlist with all of her lead singles and the transition between Arcadia and Tunnel actually surprised me… so goodΒ :wowcry:

Lanarat.png

On 12/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not a big fan of a&w as a title. Like we know we’re buying a Lana album, no need to tone it down, we know it’s about American whore.Β 
im intrigued now by what the Β« j Β» means ifΒ BoZ thinks it should have been called aw&j

some ppl thought it may mean american whore and jack... as inΒ jack donoghue but IDK. seems like a reach

β€œPussy” was changed to β€œCola”. I’m glad it was changed. The shock when you first play that song. The flavor.Β I expect the same for A&W. I actually quite like the stylization.
Β 

And not everyone dwells on forums and knows everything about the album. She has millions of listeners. This site covers 0.1%.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Still figuring out the line:

It's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors , running down the corridor,

oh manΒ 

Β 

So I found out Camarillo is a place in Cali & there was a mental hospital which apparently inspired partly the song " Hotel California "Β  as well which she mentions in the second verse too

I imagine her being in that mental hospital and there are silver mirrors on the wall , it makes me imagine it looks like a mirror cabinett and she's running around but she only sees the mirrors reflection everywhere and can't escape from that place, kinda like she is trapped in it and that really frustrates her and the oh man really hits:trisha:Β 

That song lyrically & sonically still amazes me, it's so brilliant:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

TheΒ Pastor interlude is aΒ weird idea… and yet, it’s probably very fitting with the cultish menacing vibes rumoured on the album. And, in a way, sorta prophetic of our times, with conservatism emerging everywhere in Occident.Β 
i can’t wait to hear this damn album.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:33 PM, TropicoHeart said:

My ranking of the title tracks:
Β 

ChemtrailsΒ 

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Born to Die

TunnelΒ 

Ultraviolence

Lust for Life

Blue BanistersΒ 

Honeymoon

How it should be:

Β 

Blue BanistersΒ :oprah:

Β 

Born to DieΒ :cryney:

Β 

HoneymoonΒ :xcry:

Β 

UltraviolenceΒ :trisha:

Β 

ChemtrailsΒ :illumilana:

Β 

NFRΒ :crying4:

Β 

Lust for LifeΒ :pls:

Β 

(haven't heard Ocean Blvd yet so cant say)

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

26 minutes ago, inigodelrey3 said:

where the information that the album is going to talk aboutΒ herΒ family and friends has come out

Well, with a track called the Grants, it sure is bound to come up in some form. But maybe it’s more about her karmic lineage, and what the Grant name has brought over the centuries? I just hope it’s not some Grant family party with Rob, Chuck and CharlieΒ we won’t really care aboutΒ :pft:

I probably won't listen to the Pastor interlude much, but I'm also not mad about it either. It could be satirical or fit what BoZ described as the album's theme of a girl searching for guidance

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

How it should be:

Β 

Blue BanistersΒ :oprah:

Β 

Born to DieΒ :cryney:

Β 

HoneymoonΒ :xcry:

Β 

UltraviolenceΒ :trisha:

Β 

ChemtrailsΒ :illumilana:

Β 

NFRΒ :crying4:

Β 

Lust for LifeΒ :pls:

Β 

(haven't heard Ocean Blvd yet so cant say)

Woah you are the strongest person if you haven’t listent to Ocean Blvd yetΒ :wowcry:Β Respect!

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

I probably won't listen to the Pastor interlude much, but I'm also not mad about it either. It could be satirical or fit what BoZ described as the album's theme of a girl searching for guidance

At the moment, I imagine the narrative of the album being about her fucked up early life, making her Β« vulnerable Β» to being recruited in a cult, and her experiences there in the second half of the album.Β 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Woah you are the strongest person if you haven’t listent to Ocean Blvd yetΒ :wowcry:Β Respect!

i'm a capricornΒ :nails:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

12 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well, with a track called the Grants, it sure is bound to come up in some form. But maybe it’s more about her karmic lineage, and what the Grant name has brought over the centuries? I just hope it’s not some Grant family party with Rob, Chuck and CharlieΒ we won’t really care aboutΒ :pft:

Exactly this!!

Your post made me think more about this song,

MaybeΒ she's singing about her grandmother in it, because it really seems like they had a great relationship and that she meant alot to Lana. I wouldn't be surprised if she also drags Patty again. Maybe she is bringing all the good & bad aspects,Β memories etc. about her family/ the relationships within the family &Β Β the history into the song and let's all her feelings out regarding her family,Β certain members & the karmic lineage. Really curious to see how this songs gonna turn outΒ especially since it's the opener.Β 

Maybe it helped her to get some closure about the family related things she hintedΒ at in BBS & WFWF.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

β€œI just hope it’s not some Grant family party […] we won’t really care about”

Once again,Β she makes albumsΒ for herself. She doesn’t haveΒ to please her fans in her songs.Β :awkney:Β 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
Β 

idk why or if there's even any correlation, but this song made me really like Watercolor EyesΒ :awk:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β