Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

she put crack in this single cos wtf it is literally always in my head

march 10th cant come quick enough, im ready for more luscious strings, gawj harmonies and heartbreaking lyrics :trisha: 

this

I'm addicted 853040663767285780.gif?size=96&quality=l

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i read somewhere that in the end of the song when she says don't you forget me it sounds like the time she said it's my day in that cocc livestream and now i can't unhear it 

it ruins my listening experience help :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Btw idk if anyone pointed this out but on the 9th, her UK store sent an email about the vinyl being low in stock and in the previews, you can see the tracklist is indeed on the mock-ups (except for the store exclusive, which would match how the front cover is more lowkey also), but it’s way too pixelated to make out

Could you post the mockups? I'm sure someone will be able to find out what they say

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Btw idk if anyone pointed this out but on the 9th, her UK store sent an email about the vinyl being low in stock and in the previews, you can see the tracklist is indeed on the mock-ups (except for the store exclusive, which would match how the front cover is more lowkey also), but it’s way too pixelated to make out

i have almost no experience in photoshop but i tried enhancing the text and i'm not sure if its possible to get anything out of those mock-ups but maybe someone with a brain can get it :omfg2:

Just now, alexlanawhore said:

i have almost no experience in photoshop but i tried enhancing the text and i'm not sure if its possible to get anything out of those mock-ups but maybe someone with a brain can get it :omfg2:

maybe not a human brain maybe an AI... but idk if there's one that would help with that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

just listened to cocc title track again on my speakers and it may or may not be the 2020-2022 lana/jack/bb production ptsd talking but shit it sounds so rich and full, the buildup, the dark undertone, the last minute and a half… MORE of this and less blue balls on Ocean Boulevard please and thank you 

4 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

1CB2174F-CAD0-4835-80A2-C3F661A0CD1B.gif

tracklist bottom left?

why are we suffering like this? :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Pnin said:

bout to sell my own tunnel under ocean boulevard for that track list 

:raven:

It sure looks as if it would be. If we keep searching for that image, someone may have posted it without realizing it or without knowing they should not have. 

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

what is the vinyl store called

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d