Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 12/18/2022 at 11:14 AM, lanasbottom said:

how the hell do all of you dream about this album ? some of y’all lying 
suspicious-cardib.gif

we got some mentally ill friends in here ❤️

gEqP.gif

1 minute ago, tyron said:

I’ve dreamt about this album more times than I care to admit:shh2: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, tyron said:

I only dreamed about this album once, but that was a few weeks ago, way before we had the single or announcement.
I dreamed that the cover and the shoot had been released and they were so bizarrely ugly that I cried. I don't even remember what it was like, but it was all very ugly.
Glad we had a happy ending.

After seeing BOZ say that the album does not work as stand alone singles, I kind of wish she had put up the pre-order in January without a lead single. Lana has a strong fanbase that would buy the album regardless. Plus the lead is really similar to her last couple of albums, so I doubt it convinced many non fans to pre-order it. 

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

After seeing BOZ say that the album does not work as stand alone singles, I kind of wish she had put up the pre-order in January without a lead single. Lana has a strong fanbase that would buy the album regardless. Plus the lead is really similar to her last couple of albums, so I doubt it convinced many non fans to pre-order it. 

I wonder what the tracks before and after Ocean Blvd will be like.:popcorn:

3 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I'm uncultured okay, don't judge me too harshly. :bebe:

no one else quoted you so lemme do it

she first got famous playing in a couple disney channel things, and then they made her go into music but the album was actually very indie inclined and it was a moment

and then she left and released an EP and a few more singles that went a lot deeper in that indie pop ish route

and now she’s on hiatus getting a degree in anthropology i think

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I think I just need one more single in January to get a clearer vision about the album, and then i'll make it to March 10th no problem. As torturous as NFR's rollout was, I survived on MAC/Venice Bitch for months because they are excellent; just like the title track for this record. Now it just needs its companion (Fingertips or Candy Necklace) :oprah4:

Like @The Stargirl Pinky mentioned above, the song gets better with each listen

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I think I just need one more single in January to get a clearer vision about the album, and then i'll make it to March 10th no problem. As torturous as NFR's rollout was, I survived on MAC/Venice Bitch for months because they are excellent; just like the title track for this record. Now it just needs its companion (Fingertips or Candy Necklace) :oprah4:

Like @The Stargirl Pinky mentioned above, the song gets better with each listen

Definitely, and something more uptempo, as Gemini Lana Fan said. 

18 minutes ago, the ocean said:

no one else quoted you so lemme do it

she first got famous playing in a couple disney channel things, and then they made her go into music but the album was actually very indie inclined and it was a moment

and then she left and released an EP and a few more singles that went a lot deeper in that indie pop ish route

and now she’s on hiatus getting a degree in anthropology i think

exactly exactly 

except she already has the anthropology degree, now she’s working on getting a doctorate of law AND a doctorate of philosophy at Harvard… her mind

she needs to release some damn music though

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Definitely, and something more uptempo, as Gemini Lana Fan said. 

Agreed

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.