Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Não, mas é trew é trewww :verdadeiro:

Eu sempre digo sempre que vejo alguns pessimistas quando começam a criticar a direção de Lana desde pós-NFR, algumas pessoas só querem um BTD 2.0, UV 2.0, HM 2.0 sem perceber do que Lana é capaz - ela pode nos dar algo novo e nova e ela é AQUELA VADIA sempre que faz algo que nunca fez antes.

Sim, COCC e BB vieram e se foram, mas ouvi-los depois de NFR - de alguma forma, faz sentido quando você consegue se sentir conectado ao espaço da cabeça dela e essa é a mágica a ser descoberta e descompactada por meio de sua arte.

Ocean Blvd será seu próximo melhor álbum americano, posso sentir isso. Pode até influenciar toda uma nova década que está por vir... :angie:

I understand when they say that COCC and BB were average albums, but Lana had the right to do them, even more so after so much. I will always prefer her to do something new, even if it doesn't please the majority.
No one would think that the girl would take off her flower crown and put on a cowboy hat. And that's Lana's magic. 

Ocean Blvd is still going to surprise us a lot. Of course. :flutter:

i don't see her quitting music... and even if she did she'd still do the poetry thing and we'd probably get violet-style audiobooks for each one so i'm really not that concerned

not to mention she hemorrhages leaks at least every 2 years

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ah, the mandatory "Lana is quitting music after this album" discourse that happens every single pre (and post) release without fail

I feel like they always discuss her like she's some sort of 80 yr old legacy act like Pls :hillary:

3 hours ago, terrenceszyou said:

I feel that Lana's music will become more and more meaningful as time goes by. I know she has this concern about being forgotten, but she definitely won't be. Just see the new generation discovering all of her discography so far. Later generations will also rediscover it, so it goes...

And, along with the changes and general contexts of the world, each album will be able to have a new meaning and become even more valuable. Remember when BTD on its release was just considered "bad influence music for young girls" and is now recognized as the most influential pop album in the music industry in that decade?

It makes me think, "What about Blue Banisters? What about Chemtrails? Btw, what about Did... Ocean Blvd? What about everything we're seeing firsthand today?"

Guys, ten years is a long time! We're already experiencing the longevity of Lana's work now. She has songs from 10 years ago going viral on modern social media.

What will become of Lana Del Rey?

Everything but an abandoned tunnel.

Hello guys. I'm new to the site. Hope it's fun.

This is also why I enjoy when she references modern stuff in her music whether it’s masks, quarantine, iPad, nuclear tensions or whatever. I know she’s a big referencer of the past so when she uses modern stuff people thinks she breaks character and don’t like it when she does but she’s also a modern artist whose music is going to live ahead of her time and will be looked at from tens of years ahead.

30 minutes ago, TextBook said:

So we’re at the annual Lana quitting music discussion yet, wow

At least it’s not the « She scrapped the whole album » conversation that happens every damn album cycle when she’s been really quiet :derpna:

the way some of y'all seem to WANT her to quit music with how much you bring up this nonsensical discourse every era... go back to vinyl colours and tarot readings PLEASE and leave the most prolific artist of our generation ALONE

39 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

At least it’s not the « She scrapped the whole album » conversation that happens every damn album cycle when she’s been really quiet :derpna:

i'd actually have a stroke

Just had my first Ocean Blvd dream that I recall

The first 10 songs had l3ak3d and I downloaded the file but I was just able to listen to Sweet which was a complete bore and to A&W. It had a Brite Lites type of beat and Lana screaming American Whore for the first few seconds. There was also a smooth and kind of shocking transition (a la 911) from Sweet to A&W. I remember seeing people in my dream saying that it'd def go number 1 on the charts. Only thing I remember about the lyrics is that in one of the songs she repeats a line about something golden (go piss girl :blush3:)

9 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

I remember after releasing Paradise she said something along the lines of  “I don’t really know if I have anything else to say”.

LOL

After Born To Die actually, it was in her Vogue interview

"I don't think i'll write another record"  :hottie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing