Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

47 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

BoZ said two somewhat contradicting statements (not in a bad way, but in a way that makes me very curious about the album) to me about the album that i'm looking forward to being resolved;

1. There's something on the album for everyone

2. To really appreciate this album, you have to let go of Lana's old style and realize that she's changed as an artist and is going in different directions

I think these statements contradict each other because if there's something on it for everyone, I would assume there would at least be a track or two that echoes her older style; but he also insinuates that this album is a deeper exploration of her post LFL soundscape and lyricism. He also said this album is nothing like LFL, so that also adds to the fact I don't think there will be any "bangers." I don't think there will be too many BB piano ballads, but I still think this will be another polarizing record in the fanbase 

again i think this is gonna be LFL 2.0 in terms of how it affects her career

new sonic sounds, wrapping up themes explored in the previous 3-4 albums, polarizing among fans, will have a couple HITS (ocean blvd is already looking like one)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Fever said:

we need new actual info

we need a music video, a performance, a new single :rollin:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Fever said:

and another one of these 

PLEASE!!

that interview is probably the most iconic thing from the past 2 years besides the chemtrails mv

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

BoZ said two somewhat contradicting statements (not in a bad way, but in a way that makes me very curious about the album) to me about the album that i'm looking forward to being resolved;

1. There's something on the album for everyone

2. To really appreciate this album, you have to let go of Lana's old style and realize that she's changed as an artist and is going in different directions

I think these statements contradict each other because if there's something on it for everyone, I would assume there would at least be a track or two that echoes her older style; but he also insinuates that this album is a deeper exploration of her post LFL soundscape and lyricism. He also said this album is nothing like LFL, so that also adds to the fact I don't think there will be any "bangers." I don't think there will be too many BB piano ballads, but I still think this will be another polarizing record in the fanbase 

Nothing on this album will be that far out…all of her songs will still have a certain familiarity. She’s not exactly going to step out with a punk rock song and heavy metal here she’s not that dynamic production wise.  It’s still gonna be similar to LFL, similar to Norman, Similar to BB, born to die etc

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Nothing on this album will be that far out…all of her songs will still have a certain familiarity. She’s not exactly going to step out with a punk rock song and heavy metal here she’s not that dynamic production wise.  It’s still gonna be similar to LFL, similar to Norman, Similar to BB, born to die etc

Ok but imagine the gag if she did something more rock oriented, that California snippet just reminded me of how much I miss Lana + electric guitars 

I know it's probably not gonna happen :true: but a girl can dream 

Anyway, I'm really open to whatever she comes up with. I don't usually have expectations for anything tbh 

19 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Ok but imagine the gag if she did something more rock oriented, that California snippet just reminded me of how much I miss Lana + electric guitars 

Anyway, I'm really open to whatever she comes up with. I don't usually have expectations for anything tbh 

Yeah l could actually see that…we can only pray.  I think this album could be a bit of a cluster fuck tbh in some ways

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

36 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I think someone reliable said something about electric guitars? I hope we get the production credits soon cause I need Zach on more songs:creepna:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I think someone reliable said something about electric guitars? I hope we get the production credits soon cause I need Zach on more songs:creepna:

tbf production credits are kinda worthless especially if Jack is mixing… remember how we were all excited that there’s an organ on all those who wander and electric guitars on tjf and yet you can’t hear shit :cryney2:

11 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

tbf production credits are kinda worthless especially if Jack is mixing… remember how we were all excited that there’s an organ on all those who wander and electric guitars on tjf and yet you can’t hear shit :cryney2:

someone get jack and drew away from lana so we can end this minimal-quiet-muted instrumental phase. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

40 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I miss fake insiders, we need some new ones, can @TheDollClub pls come back🥺

I'm an insider.

I know one of her songs will talk about Topanga being hot.

giphy.gif

You think Oklahoma and Arkansas inspired her to spring up two albums? Wait until miss Grant spends a few weeks in Canada. We're gonna get Florence level forest goddess realness 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

8 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

You think Oklahoma and Arkansas inspired her to spring up two albums? Wait until miss Grant spends a few weeks in Canada. We're gonna get Florence level forest goddess realness 

her "ive got a lake house in canada and im probably gonna harvest your organs" era

image.png

I'm not sure what i should drink when i listen to this album on release day. I'm thinking vodka because it makes me super emotional and depressed. I'm so excited!:trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm not sure what i should drink when i listen to this album on release day. I'm thinking vodka because it makes me super emotional and depressed. I'm so excited!:trisha:

buttermilk with cucumbers sounds good:true: