Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I’ve gotten even more excited for the teased “variety” of this record, even if the songs end up being in the same sonic landscape. 

In my opinion, some of Lana’s best records require a really specific headspace, but I look forward to having a record I can revisit regardless of what I’m currently drawn to musically or mood-wise. 

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve been this excited for a Lana record since NFR, particularly given that all of TUOB will be fresh material. Preparing for A&W to leave us speechless:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, fierybkn said:

I really hate the SYML sample I'm so sorry it's giving those white middle aged women  filming their lonely and boring life at home for views on instagram

We don’t even know the title of the song and you’re already throwing sh*t at it. You don’t waste your time… :toofunny:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What if the Lana sample BoZ was talking about is at the end of the title track? I relistened to that song today and the ending reminds me A LOT of Dance Til We Die (you know, the interesting part :true:, the bridge)

I feel like it is something more obvious like how you can hear a part of FMWUTTT at the end of Ultraviolence. 

7 hours ago, fierybkn said:

I really hate the SYML sample I'm so sorry it's giving those white middle aged women  filming their lonely and boring life at home for views on instagram

redacted cus I don’t endorse bullying or drama

why do y’all even come on this website if you are going to trash music we haven’t heard a single second of 😭 no matter what you’re not going to like the album when it comes out if you go into it already expecting to hate it and have very weird preconceived biases, that can’t be fun

43 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

why does this forum seem to have such a strong dislike towards middle-aged women? it's getting really weird at this point

WGe8ynS.gif

She hasnt revealed the tracklist yet bc the titles are gonna shake the industry. She knows we arent prepared. Look at how American Whore shook us. Thats not even the tip of the iceberg :hottie:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

37 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

why do y’all even come on this website if you are going to trash music we haven’t heard a single second of 😭 no matter what you’re not going to like the album when it comes out if you go into it already expecting to hate it and have very weird preconceived biases, that can’t be fun

this!!! 

stop bringing the mood down on this forum which is a meant as a place where we as a community can come together to support lana...posting your negative opinion doesn't do any good. pls and thank uuuu 

13 minutes ago, living legend said:

this!!! 

stop bringing the mood down on this forum which is a meant as a place where we as a community can come together to support lana...posting your negative opinion doesn't do any good. pls and thank uuuu 

i mean negative opinions are fine and sometimes entertaining, it’s nice to see a difference in opinions. but ppl hating on the syml track already rubs me the wrong way. it feels like y’all will INSTANTLY hate anything with piano in it. that track sounded so peaceful, wistful, and nostalgic, like walking around paris on a rainy day. it was also fast paced unlike the piano on cocc/bb, so it’s something new. but as long as lana isn’t using instrumentals similar to the ones on btd/uv/hm, someone will always be hating and calling her new music boring. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ