Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

26 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

But ‘Top 3’ is completely subjective. Here on LB NFR! is thought by the majority to be either Lana’s best or in her Top 3, but I don’t think that, and we know for a fact that I am not the only one here who feels that way. Most love UV and HM, but they’re not among my Top 3 Lana albums. Someone could say, “well, that’s just you, you have BAD Taste’’ but we know that’s really not accurate either, though easy to say. 

Im just saying that it is coming from multiple people that it is a good album. People with different taste. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be your top 3, but it is promising 

23 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

I'm a bit more skeptical about BOZ now because he claimed that the record was a masterpiece and weeks later he said at least one song was bad, the bleachers collab, so it's hard to know what "masterpiece" means to him, as you said it's completely subjective, can't wait to hear the grants tho :creep:

It isn’t official that LDR 9 is the masterpiece he was talking about. All he said was it was a really great record. 

I never really liked or listened to Video Game, I found it to be a whiny fumbling bore of a song. But I don’t mind it now, I guess as you get older tastes change and her albums tend to age like wine.  That’s why I won’t immediately panic if I don’t like several songs on TUOB. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m just now starting to realize how heart wrenching “when’s it gonna be my turn” is. I hope this album has more songs that punch me in the gut. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Are we having another "I don't know how it's possible that another person can have a different opinion than mine" debate :air:

March 10th hurry

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

HSsnYFM.jpg

I know we already have official visuals for the record, but this is the vibe I get when I hear the title track specifically (also I’m bored so):whatever2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

HSsnYFM.jpg

I know we already have official visuals for the record, but this is the vibe I get when I hear the title track specifically (also I’m bored so):whatever2:

The opposite happens to me, I perceive turquoise and light blue tones in the song.

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

HSsnYFM.jpg

i get blinding beach vibes lots of white lights and faded yellow's and oranges. oh but also teal specifically 

UV/Honeymoon

30 minutes ago, Fever said:

i get blinding beach vibes lots of white lights and faded yellow's and oranges. oh but also teal specifically 

i get faded, vintage navy blue and baby blue vibes. honestly, what everyone is saying i so get and get those vibes, despite the fact that some are completely different vibes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°