Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

when she releases the album on January 27 as a surprise and the march 10 date is just a distraction. :oprah2:

Tbh I’ve been thinking about this, and imagine this kind of surprise release…the world’s foundations would crumble :lange:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

12 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

I think she could release the album digitally first and then the physical versions, but most likely her team and label would want a top 10 debut on the album release... Lana already had those thoughts of releasing it digital only. :true:

the way she would’ve been guaranteed another #1 album even if she just did a digital drop on January 6th, 13th, or 20th because nobody is even releasing next month and she wouldn’t have had any competition at all. meanwhile March is usually always packed with releases, watch Beyoncé release Renaissance Act 2 on Ocean Blvd day

10 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Do we think we are getting anything on New Years??? I feel like she might give us a little snippet of a song or video 

it’s totally possible. i have a feeling she will post something on honeymoon. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

34 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Do we think we are getting anything on New Years??? I feel like she might give us a little snippet of a song or video 

24 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

it’s totally possible. i have a feeling she will post something on honeymoon. 

Maybe a magazine cover beginning of January?

Well, one of the scat spammers was recently caught, so maybe they were preparing to….post…to foreshadow an upcoming release/video/trailer on Lana’s end?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

22 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Well, one of the scat spammers was recently caught, so maybe they were preparing to….post…to foreshadow an upcoming release/video/trailer on Lana’s end?

omg who.. expose

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

the first 3 days after the release were so hectic with all the information we got and it's making this drought feel so much more intense :bebe: im desperate

EDIT: sorry calling this a DROUGHT is way too dramatic it's been 22 days since we got a brand new fucking single im sorry :ohmy:

I find it interesting how (reliable) insiders have been so vague when describing the sonic palate of the album. We have very little information on prominent instruments, tempo, etc. It makes me feel like maybe we’re in for a real treat beyond just piano and strings 

I hope A&W goes like this:

"I'm American & a whore

find me down at

the corner store

watch me get down on the floor

they say I'm American

and that I'm a whore

I'm a whore,

I'm a whore"

7+ minutes long and she also mentions being the queen of the gas station :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I hope A&W goes like this:

"I'm American & a whore

find me down at

the corner store

watch me get down on the floor

they say I'm American

and that I'm a whore

I'm a whore,

I'm a whore"

7+ minutes long and she also mentions being the queen of the gas station :candy:

I wonder if it has any religious reference... because then follows the pastor's interlude. :um2: